Honored Contributor

The New Linea Carnival Necklace (J354006) - Is This Perfection or What?

My Carnival necklace in Navy arrived, and I am more than pleased by its beauty and presence.  For someone of my stature (not very tall), this gorgeous creation hits the sweet spot for making a statement but not going over the top.

Am I glad I chose the darkest bead option because I suspect it is the most beautiful of all the necklaces when seen in person.  Of course I could be wrong.  I did not order a lighter shade and have not seen the Orange or Fuchsia or Turquoise in person.

There is something about the lengths selected for the individual strings, the lengths themselves and I don't know what else that makes this necklace stand out.

Sheesh suggested to Louis on his blog that he produce this necklace with beads of black, grey and crystal.  I can see that as being a hit as well as other darker beads done in the same manner as my new Navy.  (Perhaps a Chocolate Brown or a Deep Plum or Burgundy)   

Honored Contributor

Re: The New Linea Carnival Necklace (J354006) - Is This Perfection or What?

Respected Contributor

I’m bummed I missed out on this, so instead I ordered the topaz seed bead and the black fish. Hope that makes up for it! Lol

I would love some of the deeper colors you mentioned.
Valued Contributor

I got my navy one today as well.  It's a stunner!  I don't even like goldtone jewelry but I will be buying a pair of gold hoops to wear with this necklace.  It really is perfection and does hit the sweet spot.  It is much darker than it showed online, but so beautiful.  Love the different stone colors and shapes.  Looks like something Cleopatra would've worn!  My only concern is I have a bad neck.  Although it is not super heavy, it's heavy enough to cause me some pause.  I will give it a trial run and if my neck doesn't hurt and I don't get a headache, it will be a keeper.  I have disc's that pinch nerves and also a Widow's Hump and between the two it doesn't take much to set things off.  If I end up returning it I know some lucky person on backorder for a navy one will be extremely pleased.  Everyone enjoy this beauty, it really is spectacular! 

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

My Carnival necklace in Navy arrived, and I am more than pleased by its beauty and presence.  For someone of my stature (not very tall), this gorgeous creation hits the sweet spot for making a statement but not going over the top.

Am I glad I chose the darkest bead option because I suspect it is the most beautiful of all the necklaces when seen in person.  Of course I could be wrong.  I did not order a lighter shade and have not seen the Orange or Fuchsia or Turquoise in person.

There is something about the lengths selected for the individual strings, the lengths themselves and I don't know what else that makes this necklace stand out.

Sheesh suggested to Louis on his blog that he produce this necklace with beads of black, grey and crystal.  I can see that as being a hit as well as other darker beads done in the same manner as my new Navy.  (Perhaps a Chocolate Brown or a Deep Plum or Burgundy)   

@golding76

Hah! I just received my navy and orange Carnival necklaces and I wholeheartedly agree with your comments. This piece does have a presence! I love the navy, it's unusual, rich in its coloration and certainly not like anything I've seen around. Kudos to Louis once again! The orange is sweet, truly looks like rock candy, as Louis succinctly described. The soft shades look like they'll compliment many of my vintage pieces...remember the Prairie skirt, or those gorgeous Ikat prints, the older maxis, both solids and prints appear to be some good companions for these necklaces. I will be playing in my closet this weekend!

I'd also like to see this in some darker colored beads too. I'd be interested in seeing the metal changed up. Gunmetal, chocolate, and rose colored links would offer a pleasant variation and a seasonal interest for my taste or wish list requests. Off to try my orange boho on♡♡♡.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the orange and the navy and love them both.

I would love the next one to be in PORT to match all of my other pieces.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I’m bummed I missed out on this, so instead I ordered the topaz seed bead and the black fish. Hope that makes up for it! Lol

I would love some of the deeper colors you mentioned.

@crazycockermom

I am sorry you missed the Carnival necklace. I may have mentioned this to you in the past but I'll again suggest you take advantage of the check hold status QVC offers. I  use this feature frequently as I await the on air presentations. Then I can confirm the size, fit, color or whatever my potential question or concern I may have after its been aired. This forum has been a great resource too. Many will see details I may have missed and share comments here or on Louis' site that have been so very helpful for me. I convert my check holds to my credit card and or cancel the order so the next person can take advantage in a timely manner. When in doubt,  this has been a great resource in avoiding a sellout. It'll minimize regets. Do consider this option that is so generously offered.

You will love your fish and seed bead necklace! I read your questions regarding  colors. Any of the fish options available will surely please you or anyone else considering this piece. They are all beautiful and there isn't a bad one in the "school" offered. It's such a whimsical, well made piece that will always draw attention and compliments regardless of the color. Your personal preference is the only guide...but, do be aware this little guy is addictive and you may find yourself coveting multiples.

The amber seed bead is gorgeous. You'll see soon! Do share your thoughts when you receive these beauties, please!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Thanks for your input! I have taken advantage of check hold previously. I learned that from some of the posters here, lol. My problem regarding this necklace was I couldn’t decide which color!! I liked them all and didn’t want to put them all on check hold. Haha. By the time I finally decided, it was too late.

I am looking forward to the fish necklace. I only ordered one for now. If I love it, I’ll figure out which color I want next. It’s always hard to make decisions, everything is gorgeous. Same with the seed bead necklace. It was hard to choose just one.

I already have two of the nugget necklaces, lilac and khaki, and I’m already wanting the caneel blue one! I always love most of Louis’s items, but it seems I’m loving too many things this season. 😊
Respected Contributor

Isn't that a nice problem to have instead of always searching and finding nothing.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
Yes and no. My credit card is smokin’.