Super Contributor

I'm trying to make up my mind about what color or colors to get. In the old days I would have ordered all the colors but now old and retired I have no place to go and I find myself collecting Linea clothes rather than wearing them. So could you tell me what colors the Linea ladies are ordering to help me in my decision?

Frequent Contributor

Has the New Big Deal been posted or do you know when it will be?  I am interested in the red to go with the new gray and black D'Olio items I have purchased.

Respected Contributor

Re: The New Big Deal

[ Edited ]

Whatever I’m facing in my day - work, play, errands or stay at home - happy or sad, good or bad - dressing every day in my Linea gives me a boost.

I am definitely ordering the Black (yes, I am getting yet another Black Jacket) and the Caramel. Then, depending on the price - I am considering the Ivory.  

The TCF Fabric is fantastic - I have all 3 of the Long Trench Coats!  The Big Deal Topper is simple, classic - and I know I will wear them often.  

40D6F738-1BCD-4120-A808-88CEC3B0E0BD.jpeg88FAC667-5C32-4A84-AF88-509DB48292FE.jpegB5942159-CD34-4B8B-87A5-FD961E1D08AB.jpeg
Respected Contributor

@kug wrote:

Has the New Big Deal been posted or do you know when it will be?  I am interested in the red to go with the new gray and black D'Olio items I have purchased.

@kug  The Big Deal Topper should get posted at midnight tonight.  

There’s 2 Linea Shows tomorrow....

October 14th, 2:00am show…..BIG DEAL PRESENTATION

October 14th, 9:00am show…..BIG DEAL PRESENTATION

Esteemed Contributor

I hear you @fresh kitty  i too find myself being a "collector."  Between being retired and this virus, I have few opportunities to wear these new offerings and yet I continue to buy since I cannot resist these beautiful pieces.  I'm still glad to have them in my wardrobe though and have easily adapted them to fit into my more casual lifestyle.

i am planning on buying just one (I hope) of the New Big Deal in caramel since I have so many pieces in the color to match.  It's a hard decision though since all the colors are lovely.  You can't go wrong whatever color you decide on.

Super Contributor

I know for sure the winter white and the smart me would order black goes with everything color. But then you look at the red and especially the blue is hard colors to find and if I put all black or white as a base and throw the jacket on it's easy dressing. I think I may be overthinking this because I'm sitting here watching the confirmation hearing. Sounds so silly considering with all the awful things that going on like politics and covid running wild that the only thing I have to do is choose a color of a jacket. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

I know for sure the winter white and the smart me would order black goes with everything color. But then you look at the red and especially the blue is hard colors to find and if I put all black or white as a base and throw the jacket on it's easy dressing. I think I may be overthinking this because I'm sitting here watching the confirmation hearing. Sounds so silly considering with all the awful things that going on like politics and covid running wild that the only thing I have to do is choose a color of a jacket. 

@fresh kitty  My thoughts exactly!  I too am watching the hearings.  Maybe thinking of this jacket will help to bring some normalcy for us shallow though it may be.
Respected Contributor

Since I live in Florida, I am pushing it by ordering one but I'm so in love with it I don't care if I only wear it once a season!  That said, it will be white for me.  My closet is a sea of black, sprinkled with white, ivory and beige due to being a New Yorker from birth.  You can take the girl out of the city but not the city out of the girl!

In the course of my QVC travels this morning, I came across a pair of flats that insured my purchase of the white topper.  A448011

A448011.jpg

All the colors are wonderful, if my climate was cooler, I would be getting more.  Enjoy your purchase, Ladies, in whatever you chose...........You will look smashing!

Super Contributor

Somertime  what black in Florida I didn't think that was allowed by Florida. When we went down bright colors everything. My Mother in law lived in Boca and I loved to shop down there. Those shoes would look really good with the winter white topper.

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty   You made me chuckle!  Made me remember when Lilly Pulitzer was all the rage in Florida!  All the bright pinks, lime green and bright yellow. For the men, bright colored golf pants with the frogs, turtles or alligators on them,gentlemen's sports coats in pink! Oh, those were the days!