Respected Contributor
I too am in Florida so have pondered this. Something Louis said regarding the sapphire, “If you don’t own anything in this GORGEOUS COLOR this is your last chance…” makes me want to get it while I can. It’s a beautiful blue. Only wish the wrap moss crepe top was coming in sapphire too.

Black seems like an obvious choice, and ivory seems like a no brainer, especially for Florida. But I have bought a lot this season and several jackets, blazers that I probably won’t get to wear as often as I want to. It’s still so hot out here! So it all depends on price. Probably one, maybe two, but not three as I originally thought.

I already have the caramel blazer in the same fabric. And while the red is stunning, blue is a better color for me.

I don’t think you can make a wrong decision. There’s a lot of crazy going on in the world, and the last month has been rough on me as I had to say goodbye to one of my beloved dogs, another one of my dogs lost his remaining eye to glaucoma last week, and I had some health issues myself, so while sometimes it seems petty worrying about making choices regarding which colors, etc. to get (as I often do), it is a great distraction from reality. Retail therapy, but trying to be smart about it.
Super Contributor

I haven't been out in public since the covid thing started so I believe that might be seven months. My television and staying in touch with all the horrendous things happening to us and trying to understand how we got ourselves into this mess but more importantly how to us back to normal. The one highlight is shopping for Linea and following Louis videos is what keeps me happy and then waiting for the delivery which seems to take forever. I'm finding that it's getting harder to find nice clothes in good fabric. I live in Wisconsin and a lot of the stores are gone and more disappearing all the time. So maybe I'm now collecting the best Linea I can get while it lasts.

Super Contributor

@fresh kitty, where are you in WI?  I am in Eagle (Waukesha county). 

i am getting the sapphire as my first real blazer years ago was this color and I always got compliments when I wore it. I love that Louis had a picture of the sapphire with a white shirt and jeans!  Dress up or down so you don't have to have anywhere to go. I am like @Seka and wear Linea every day, even the dressier outfits!  

@crazycockermom I do hope you are feeling better and please accept my condolences on the loss of your dog. I hope your other dog is healing well too. Hugs to you. and I pray that the rest of this year brings better things for you!

Respected Contributor
@mam2fourboys
Thank you so much! 😊

The pic Louis posted that you referred to of the sapphire topper with white blouse and jeans is what sold me on the sapphire.

Of course all the colors are beautiful, but if I can only have one, sapphire is my choice.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I am so very sorry to hear about Gigi. Sending my heartfelt condolences and a (((big))) cyber hug your way. 💔💙💝

I hope Buddy is doing well after his surgery too. You've had alot on your plate in such a short span of time. And to have personal health issues on top of all that's been going on is rough. I hope you are on the mend and are feeling better! More (((hugs))) to you and Buddy!

Do own anything in Sapphire? It really is a beautiful and very flattering shade of blue. It'll look nice on you too. You'll be pleased. Do take care.

Respected Contributor
@rochelleS
Thank you so much. Hugs are always helpful. 😊
I miss Gigi terribly. She was my special spunky girl.
Buddy is healing and adapting to being blind. The biggest challenge is trying to keep him calm so his blood sugar doesn’t drop. Just spent the last half hour trying to get him to stop panting and go to sleep.

How is your furbaby doing??? My brain is mush and I can’t remember his name. Sorry! Especially since you remembered my furbabies names...

I have a couple items in sapphire and love the color. The elbow sleeve WK and I can’t recall what else.

Based on the price of the topper and the number of other Linea items I want, I think I’m just going to get the sapphire. I’m really wanting that red tartan blazer so have to keep that in mind too.

What color(s) are you getting?
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I just called the emergency vet hospital to get the name of the canine version of a homeopathic calming  product they'd used for my Beau a few years back. I was dumbfounded at how effective it was at reducing his stress on that er visit. I wanted some for me. Anyway, it's called Adaptil. Comes in a spray, plug in diffuser and a collar. Available on Chewy dot com. Google it and talk to your vet. 

Mike is so so. In spite of an appetite rx, he's picky and I'd like to see him eat more. He's getting crotchety, his personality is changing.. I give him sub q fluids and he won't stay still. When I turn to view the volume used he runs away leaving the needle spraying the bathroom. He did catch a chipmunk and brought it in to me, so he has some "good" days. He wants to sleep on my head now and he drives me crazy at night. What can I say. We're doing the best we can. 

I have no idea what color I may purchase. I like the new pink blazer alot. 

Respected Contributor
@rochelleS

Thank you for the Adaptil suggestion! I am definitely going to look into it.

I’m sorry Mike is only doing so-so. I hope you have many more good days with him, but as you said, sadly we can only do the best we can for them.

I ended up ordering the sapphire topper, as well as two moss crepe wrap tops, and three split neck turtlenecks (not sure how much wear I’ll get from them, but couldn’t resist).

I love the pink blazer too, and since it’s a warm pink, I think it would work for me. But oh, that red tartan...so many temptations this season!
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

How is Buddy doing? Any calmer? And I hope you too are feeling better...

I ordered the black big deal, and might get another after I see how it fits. I did order the pink tcf blazer. I didn't know what to expect but was quite smitten when I saw Louis' pics. Stunning color! I am looking forward to receiving it along with the split neck wk, moss crepe tops and the new TN. I did order the newly reduced print blouse to go with the red tartan blazer. I have the same in the green/magenta that coordinates with pine tartan and I adore it. I did order the animal print with scarf in mulberry and caramel and found these to be a much closer fit than the floral in the same size. I had gaping when buttoned at the bust and too snug and restricting across the back, so these will have to be exchanged. Also received the bisque boucle blazer and found that to be a bit snug in my regular size. I will measure though and make sure it was size tagged correctly. Yet I did see comments in the reviews that this too was running smaller for some of the ladies. Regardless, back she'll go. 

Have a great day and come back and share your thoughts when you receive your new garments. ♡♡♡