Esteemed Contributor

poncho16-768x432.jpg

………….At some point in most women’s lives they dream of owning a beautiful RED COAT…..Dream no more…..At 11:00am on MONDAY, Oct 17, this coat can be yours!…. I am offering you this beautiful SCARLET RED COAT!….A268137….. The fabric is the exact same fabric as the TRENCH COAT, A267875, so you already know this is a QUALITY garment. The workmanship is what you have come to expect from Linea apparel…I have to say this coat is simply superb….Between the fabric, the attention to detail and the sewing and top stitching make this coat look quadruple the price……..The coat will be in NUMERICAL SIZES, and the size 6 is approx. 34 1/2 inches long, so it’s more like a three quarter coat on the average height woman. The coat is fully lined in dyed to match satin…….It has a stand collar that looks great all buttoned up, very military style, but it looks just as good worn opened. There is a YOKE at the top of the coat, and there are body seams from the yoke extending to the hem. In these seams are hidden POCKETS. There is an INSET “BIB” detail down the front that extends below the waist line for a leaner longer look. There are close ups of this detail in the photos…. There is also a HORIZONTAL SEAM near the waist. For some it will be at the waist….for others below or above…..It really doesn’t matter where this seam hits on your body, because the fit is not determined by this seam. The fit follows the lines of the body. The coat has a slight A-Line for lots of walking room………..GOLD BUTTONS are everywhere on coats this season, so I had to have a very special GOLD NUGGET BUTTON made exclusively for this coat. Many years ago I did a double breasted suede jacket for QVC that had these exact buttons……Maybe some of you still have the jacket. It is as in style today as it was many years ago when I first presented it. This coat will have the same longevity as that jacket because GOOD STYLE never goes out of fashion……This coat is truly timeless……In the photos above I have the SCARLET RED TN which I believe is sold out. I told you it was going to be important! However, when I present this coat I will show it with the SCARLET RED SWING WK SWEATER, A268137, which actually gives the whole outfit more PENACHE. The A284133, Scarlet Red WK skirt, shown above, is still to come. Since I do not have Scarlet tights. too bad, I will be showing my solid black tights or maybe my BLACK PINSTRIPE TIGHTS, A260031, and black gloves………………To go with the Gold Nugget buttons………..the GOLD NUGGET NECKLACE, J321805, as shown above makes a bold statement, but is incredibly light in weight [there are very very few left]. The GOLD HAMMERED EARRING with the large RED CABOCHON STONE, J33719, which happens to be on clearance for the incredible price of $14.95, is perfection with the coat. As an alternative my BYZANTINE group will look splendid and very festive with this outfit………………….Is this not the perfect theater outfit, or how about a candle lite midnight mass on Christmas eve. All eyes will be on you!…………………………………………….enjoy……………………………much Love………………..Louis

Winter White

poncho15-768x432.jpg

……………………………The WINTER WHITE COAT is definitely extravagant, but whenever I see a woman in a white coat….that is well made…in a beautiful fabric….I think….WOW……… Donatella Versace was once asked, after presenting an all white collection, what do your clients do to clean the clothes? She looked at them askance and replied, “they don’t clean them….they throw them out”. Well, in the real world we don’t throw our clothes out….we wash them. All kidding aside even though the coat is washable….I personally would dry clean it. I think tailored garments, especially woven fabrics, last longer and look better when they are professionally dry cleaned and PRESSED……If you were lucky enough to get the Winter White WK TN it will match…..For that matter anything in Linea W. White will work with this coat. Perhaps you purchased the English rib jewel neck sweater in winter white, A279525? That would look fabulous worn over my BLACK WK TN, A72448, my BLACK LINEA BODY LEGGINGS, A260034…..some great black boots and this Winter White coat worn over all to finish the outfit. What a great way to look going to a Holiday party. Over a simple black dress with my WK black shawl, shown above, will make everyone look absolutely incredible……..simple and chic……..When your finished wearing the coat with all black and winter white….start adding COLOR, and come spring it will make a terrific spring coat over NAVY…………..Yes, Winter White may be extravagant but we all need a little extravagance in our lives!………………………………………………enjoy………………………much Love………………………….Louis

BLACK

poncho17-768x432.jpg

………………….How could I not do this coat in BLACK!………….I hear you ……you have a million coats in black. Well maybe it’s time to retire some and add something fresh in your wardrobes. This coat in black is stunning, and that’s not a word I use often………The outfit above…..my BLACK TN, A72448 and the BLACK SLIM PANT, A265615 with my new LACE SOCKS, and a beautiful suede ballet flat, black gloves, [beret is optional], is what I call “Big City Dressing”. The new GOLD TRAPEZE NECKLACE, J331644 elevates this already gorgeous outfit right ….”over the TOP”….BLACK with GOLD…..is my personal favorite…………Really what else is there to say…….This is a WANT…..not necessarily a need, but don’t you want to look like this…..It quickly becomes a need!……….

…………………………………………..enjoy…………………………much Love……………….Louis

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Well, this is that moment for me!  Time for the stunning red one....wow.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely!

Valued Contributor

I don't care if it's Florida. I don't care if I may only wear this a few days a year. This red coat will come home to the Gulf Coast. Yep. Sure will...

Trusted Contributor

That red!  But be still my heart, I'm loving that white...

Esteemed Contributor

That is one beautiful coat I have always owned a winter white since the 80's very classy indeed; if I didn't already have one mine is longer down to the bottom of my calves I would definitely snatch this one and I brought his brick red swing coat way back when so I am good in the coat section of my closet - actually in all the sections of my closets.  LOL. 

Enjoy your purchases ladies.

Valued Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

That red!  But be still my heart, I'm loving that white...

@anniebethsmom I agree! The red is stunning but not for my hair color/complexion, if I could pull it off I would surely order it. The winter white would be better for me and I love it. The black is stunning also but I recently got LDO's trench in black.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@diamondscribe

Same sitch here in Los Angeles. Might just get three uses per year but they'll each be a WOW moment.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Beautiful coat.  I am thinking about it.  Love the red and white but neither are good colors for me and I try to avoid wearing black.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The NEW COAT (red!!)

[ Edited ]

I just glanced at this -- is there a photo of the back of it? Will it be numerical or letter sizing?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼