Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Midi Dress has Landed!!

@GraceCO

Do you have a favorite color? Pickin's are slim now in available inventory.  So if my size comes up I'll probably snatch whatever color comes up. I keep telling myself "no more black" yet this may remain open if I'm lucky size wise and availability.  Enjoy your dresses! 

Frequent Contributor

Yes, if he had presented a spruce green dress I could have talked myself into purchasing the spruce green leather moto jacket!  I love green and I also love that moto jacket!  I own the plum.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO

Do you have a favorite color? Pickin's are slim now in available inventory.  So if my size comes up I'll probably snatch whatever color comes up. I keep telling myself "no more black" yet this may remain open if I'm lucky size wise and availability.  Enjoy your dresses! 

Hi @rochelleS

I like all three, so I'm sorry I'm not much help! The port is a beautiful color and to my eye looks like plum. It's a rich color that's different for me and I love it. I only tried on the navy (first one I pulled out of the bag!) so far and I'd say you can't go wrong with any of these colors. I'm guessing, based on comments here, there will be sizing returns, so you'll start to see dresses popping up soon. Good luck in getting one, Rochelle. How did you miss out on this one? I know they went lightening fast! What size are you stalking?

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

I'm having internet issues which caused me to miss the last shows. Of course when I was able to watch the videos sizes were pffft, gone. Same for the new blouse, which I see you rec'd and love. Good for you and enjoy everything in the best of health!

I'm stalking xs. Thought I might be able to wear a small but I've lost alot of weight recently and it looks like it would be way too big now. Maybe...an xxs, but I've got some shoulders going on here, lol, they don't shrink. I seem to recall some previous moss crepe items ran large, thinking specifically of a skirt and asymmetrical short sleeved top. Came in black, navy and magenta or fuchsia. 

Respected Contributor

Just got the navy is S. I'm only 5ft 1 but cannot wear petites because I'm long waisted. Petite sizes are made with a short waist and higher armholes. I would have had to shorten the petite dress anyway.

Fit is perfect. Waist hits at right spot and is flattering. Love neckline. I'll have about five inches taken off hem and have sleeves shortened. I knew I'd be paying for alterations. I had an aunt who taught me that the most expensive item won't look great if it isn't a near perfect fit. The price of the dress was so reasonable that I don't mind paying about twenty five dollars extra.

This and the short sleeved black dress are timeless. I'm watching my budget so no jewelry. Will try this on with navy pearls. Blue seed Egyption necklace might work also.

I have a Koos navy fine wailed courdory reversible jacket that should work.

I just cancelled a navy petite S. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO

I'm having internet issues which caused me to miss the last shows. Of course when I was able to watch the videos sizes were pffft, gone. Same for the new blouse, which I see you rec'd and love. Good for you and enjoy everything in the best of health!

I'm stalking xs. Thought I might be able to wear a small but I've lost alot of weight recently and it looks like it would be way too big now. Maybe...an xxs, but I've got some shoulders going on here, lol, they don't shrink. I seem to recall some previous moss crepe items ran large, thinking specifically of a skirt and asymmetrical short sleeved top. Came in black, navy and magenta or fuchsia. 

Thanks, @rochelleS

I noticed this morning there is an xxs in navy--the fabric is stretchy. I think this dress fits similarly to the skirt & top you mention (have it in black) & leans on the roomy side. But, if you didn't take a chance on xxs, I'm betting more sizes will pop up as usual with new show items. I hope you snag one soon! You can't go wrong with any of the colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Missed this fabulous dress! How I hope QVC reorders it quickly. Sounds as if many of us are waiting for the three colors to return, as well as more choices in colors. Louis, another home run! Had it not been for a death in the family, I would have been watching. Not much keeps me away from LDO shows. KUDOS, to an amazing designer!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @GraceCO

I'll keep stalking an xs. If it's meant to be...it's meant to be. One thing I've learned over the years is I can always find something to like when shopping, which is essentially true when it comes to Linea!  

I've tried a couple other Q brands lately and must say I've been disappointed.  Primarily with fit, then color. In spite of studying measurements, videos, comments etc my lesson learned is to stick with what I know and works well for me. And has for years. I gave it a shot and have no desire to venture away from 'home.' Plus the shipping is such a deterrent. Only found one gili skirt to fit from my foray, the rest an unfortunate waste of time and money. I've done better with the inexpensive play clothes from Costco....

Esteemed Contributor

Mine in black. Arrived last week. Fits like a dream and so flattering. It'll take me right through winter in LA with just a longer cardigan over it. And boots!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I think I must be the last in the forum to receive this dress.  My navy and black arrived this evening and I just love them!  I wish I had the burgundy color now.  I had fun trying on different necklaces with them.  This is my favorite Linea item right now!  Love!!