Respected Contributor

Re: The List of New For May 8th Appearances

As always, JJM, thanks for taking the time to make the list.  Are the Tee and Pants "gauze crepe" or just "gauze"?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maxine49 wrote:

As always, JJM, thanks for taking the time to make the list.  Are the Tee and Pants "gauze crepe" or just "gauze"?

Good question-- but all the 'gauze' items  are 97% polyester 3% spandex

The gauze crepe earlier items -- asymmetrical top and stand collar blouse are also 97% polyester 3% spandex.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Yes, they are new introduced at April's end.

Yep, I know they are new items--didn't know if they appeared on QVC2 or not. I don't watch those shows. I see you've added them to the list--glad I mentioned it. Have both pieces in navy and they are wonderful.

Regular Contributor

Sorry to differ, Smiley Embarassed but the recent boat neck tunic and crop pants are in the Pebble Crepe, 70% Rayon and 30% Poly and yes they have texture but no stretch...prefer Louis' other gauze, Crepe and especially Moss items...genius with 3% Lyra. HTH.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

Good question-- but all the 'gauze' items  are 97% polyester 3% spandex

The gauze crepe earlier items -- asymmetrical top and stand collar blouse are also 97% polyester 3% spandex.

Good moring, JJM.  Before I went to bed last night, I looked at the Crepe Gauze tank with Chiffon edge and the matching stand color shirt and I compared to the Gauze in the zip front jacket. They are different fabrics---the "plain" Gauze has a different texture.

Then I looked at Louis' blog and I see he describes the fabric---and said even the Q got it wrong when they described the simple Gauze as the Crepe Gauze. Oy vey!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

I forgot I had already ordered the pleated skirt in navy, the alabaster aztec necklace as well I still have so much to pick up from the post office so since I took off Friday it will be like Christmas for me.

Respected Contributor

The new whisper knit tanks are not live as of yet.  I wonder if they are being held until next monday.  They also were not in Jac's notes.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

The new whisper knit tanks are not live as of yet.  I wonder if they are being held until next monday.  They also were not in Jac's notes.

Jac's notes are usually very accurate.

Honored Contributor

I know which one you mean @Maxine49! I don't own the zip front jacket. Yes, I'm glad Louis made the distinction that these new pieces are a finer looking gauze.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

JustJazzmom

You may want to change your list to show that A290983, A290984 and A273867 are in the GAUZE and not the crepe gauze to avoid confusion.