Honored Contributor

The List of New For May Appearances

[ Edited ]

J335577 Nantucket blue beach glass goldtone chain necklace/earring set w French wire earrings

A217618 WK tank in black, ivory, poppy & bluebell Length: 24: in XX

A276293 tiered sleeveless gauze crepe tunic in Reorder Color:: Pale Pink New Colors: navy, dark chocolate, white, robin's egg blue & pale lilac

A288388 faux de chine button down 3/4 sleeve blouse in adobe, chive, navy & pale apricot Length: 27.75" in XS

A288389 faux de chine pull on sunburst pleated unlined skirt in adobe, chime & navy Length: 25.75" in XS

A288392 sleeveless, lined slight asymmetrical hem gauze crepe dress in ivory, aqua mist, mochaccino & black Length: 42.5” in XS

A290928 gauze crepe S/S tee w side slits in bright pink, royal blue, black & white Length: 25” in XS

A290929 'Big Deal' pebble crepe w pockets & jewel neck, 3/4 sleeve, slight A line, inverted back pleat & hi low hem top in light blueberry, apricot, raspberry crush, seafoam & white

A290983 gauze crepe pants no pockets! in lined white, unlined royal blue & black Regular inseam: 31”

A290984 gauze crepe pants no pockets! in lined white, unlined royal blue & black Petite inseam: 28”

Links are live if in Bolded Blue

Will be on Morning Q with gauze dress

Noon Show -- one item

LDO show 5PM - 6PM ET -- lots of new

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Re: The List of New For May 8th Appearances

Thanks, JJM -- you're always so thoughtful to do The List!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @JustJazzmom.

My gauze tees and pants in black and white should be delivered right around the time of the 5PM show.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, JJM.  Your list is a marvelous aid for organizing the latest Linea offerings and ordering.  

Respected Contributor

JJM - Thank you for the List - very much appreciated!  

I think the New Floral Tee A290933 is also going to be on the 5:00 pm Show.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom thanks for posting.

So far I am only interested in the Nantucket necklace and the gauze tee in white or blue nit sure yet.  My gauze dress is still processing for a few days now I ordered the mochacchino I can't wait to see this dress live.

I definitely have enough tanks and don't need any more pants.  I still have a few purchases to pick up from my post office from the last shows while I continue to clean out my closets to make room!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting. It'slways so helpful.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @JustJazzmom for the show list.

As I look over the list, I realize I've purchased everything I wanted on my "buy" list (dress, gauze tops, pants) except the Nantucket necklace, which Louis says we'll see closer to his May 15 show.

Respected Contributor

JJM, the sunburst skirt & top is also on Jac's list (see below). They're considered "new" right?

A288388....The NEW Faux de Chine Safari Style Blouse, with a Scoop Neck, 3/4 Sleeves... .in great Sedona/Arizona colors...Pale Apricot, which is what I am wearing in the pic....Chive, Navy and Adobe. You will love the ease of this blouse. Put some beads on and think South West. It can even double as a Jacket.
7. A288389...The Sunburst Pleated Skirt. A fun Skirt to wear...so easy to dress up. I have it on in Adobe...also in Chive and Navy. Pulls right on and the Pleats stay pleated!

Honored Contributor

Yes, they are new introduced at April's end.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼