Honored Contributor

Re: The List For September Shows!! 👚👖

@JGalt wrote:

@JustJazzmom, maybe add to the list there are new colors of A259103 -- wing collar blouse.

I was looking up the new port blouse, and noticed other colors, but don't know which colors are new.

I just added it, not live linked yet in with the list but your link is great! Thanks.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@Helping wrote:
I'm still looking forward to the long WK cardigan in navy and maybe the coat and a scarf or two!

Does anyone know what happened to the navy?  It disappeared after I placed it on waitlist.  I absolutely adore this sweater and wear it often during the fall, winter and spring seasons. I'm hoping the buyers didn't change their minds!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, JJM. You are a priceless asset to this community.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much, JJM -- so thoughtful, as always!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, as always, JJM!  Just placed my order.

Valued Contributor

Wow, QVC is rolling this time. My orders for the WK tunic and pants have already shipped! Expected to be here Friday.

Trusted Contributor

@diamondscribe wrote:

Wow, QVC is rolling this time. My orders for the WK tunic and pants have already shipped! Expected to be here Friday.

@diamondscribe

No kidding!!   Three of the four items that I had ordered have shipped, also.  Amazing!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom - Thanks so much for providing this list.  It gives me time to decide what I really need (not much, since I'm retired) and what I really want (too much)!!  HaHa

Trusted Contributor

Thanks JJM!   This takes some of the preordering stress away to see all the info in one place.  I find your list really helpful for reorders of items in new colors.