Honored Contributor

Re: 🐞The List For May Shows!🐞

Thank you, JJM!  My gosh, but Louis has been so prolific this year.  He is exhausting me!

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76- I totally agree!  Louis is pretty much running circles around me...LOL...while I watch and buy!

Honored Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/events/183783519109322/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%223%22%2C%22ref_newsfeed_s...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thanks, JustJazzmom.  I really appreciate you taking the time to give us this information.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom If I missed it, I am sorry.  When you say Jennifer is hosting, do you mean as in Coffey or Louis' Jennifer?  Since it is in the middle of the night I am assuming you mean Louis' Jennifer. The other one I can not watch.  Thanks for everything you do.

Honored Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

@JustJazzmom If I missed it, I am sorry.  When you say Jennifer is hosting, do you mean as in Coffey or Louis' Jennifer?  Since it is in the middle of the night I am assuming you mean Louis' Jennifer. The other one I can not watch.  Thanks for everything you do.

Yes, I mean the brand ambassador, Jennifer.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

As usual you are the best!  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Updated with live links to midi dresses, ink blot print top & the duo tops-- please note item # was incorrect on blog.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom- many thanks for not only doing the list but keeping up with all these new items....wow.

That caftan/tank set is so cute you can even wear the caftan over something else and or another color tank or dress.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom, the denim capris came in early and can be added to the list. Louis showed them in the 2am show.