Contributor

Re: The LDO Big Deal 2 Coming May 30th!

The white and the blueberry are mine. They will be a great backdrop for the ever elusive beach glass necklace.
Honored Contributor

WHERE is that beach glass necklace?  Memorial Day weekend is extremely close.  I bet some of the Linea Ladies are going to the beach (or shore, if that's what you call it) soon.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

This seems very similar to A213621 Pebble Crepe Tunic with Pockets except for the change in the back pleat and no side slits. The new version looks longer too which is a plus for me.

Definately will be jumping on this TSV in more than one color.

Esteemed Contributor

In my world (ymmv), this top is perfection...from the PC (my fav of his summer fabrics) to the inverted pleat to the sleeves to the neckline, the length, the silhouette, and the colors!!  Blueberry for me.  Can't wait.  LOVE!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

This seems very similar to A213621 Pebble Crepe Tunic with Pockets except for the change in the back pleat and no side slits. The new version looks longer too which is a plus for me.

@Sun City Sharon

I thought the same thing when I saw it.  A213621 is discontinued, so maybe this is the replacement.  Longer is not a good thing for me, but since I have the original in seven colors that's ok.  I'm happy for all of you taller Linea ladies.Heart

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love this! In for both "berries".

I do not own any of the seed bead necklaces, but this top is perfect for accessorizing with scarves and my school of fish and palm frond necklaces.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

Being 5'2", unfortunately the top being longer isn't a plus for me.  But I do like the Blueberry and will watch it presented and see if it's worth taking a chance.

Trusted Contributor

I apologize in advance if I missed it in this or another thread, but do we ever get price points of the Big Deal in advance (like with the TSV)?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Apparently QVC is not going to post this tunic until the show??

Trusted Contributor

Sure seems that way @GraceCO!