Trusted Contributor

The LDO Big Deal 2 Coming May 30th!

“THE “BIG DEAL” LIGHT BLUEBERRY TUNIC”

blueberry7

………………This PEBBLE CREPE TUNIC, A290929, will be my second…..”BIG DEAL” on QVC2…………….It is scheduled for May 30th at 9:00PM. This will be a one hour LIVE PRESENTATION……I will also be on May 31st at 6PM [a live QVC2 show], and 8PM [a live QVC2 PM Style show]……………..LIGHT BLUEBERRY……is the perfect name for this color…..Imagine Blueberry sauce and VANILLA ICE CREAM……YUM!! Though at first glance you may think this is similar to the April Tunic, A288390, they are actually quite different. The similarities are that they are both Pebble Crepe tunics [70% Rayon, 30% Polyester], with 3/4 sleeves [for a wonderfully casual look ROLL the sleeves UP], pockets, and have similar necklines, but the BODIES  are completely DIFFERENT. This new tunic is not a swing style so there is much less volume…….It is SLIGHTLY A-Line for lots of ease and wearing comfort. It has a HIGH/LOW hem [not too exaggerated] as opposed to an asymmetrical hem with long side points. The length of this tunic is approx. 28 inches for the xs, which is shorter than the previous tunic. This tunic has an easy cool airy fit……nothing close to the body. I always suggest going with your regular Linea size, but always check the measurements first!……The back of the new tunic has an INVERTED PLEAT detail which you can see in the photos above. This gives extra ease without creating more volume………………What is wonderfully the same with all Pebble Crepe tops is that they are wonderfully COOL and COMFORTABLE……Choose what ever bottom you like. I have chosen the PEBBLE CREPE CROP PANT, A288391, in NAVY…………….SILVER seemed to be the right accent, and the PALM LEAF necklace and EARRING were just perfect!…..There are very limited quantities left on these collectors pieces. If you are new to Linea you may not know about my infamous and extremely popular PALM FROND NECKLACE and Earring…..Give it a look…..They really are spectacular!……True COLLECTORS ITEMS…………….enjoy……………………………much Love………………….Louis

“THE “BIG DEAL” APRICOT TUNIC”

blueberry4

………………………….Apricots and Tangerines…………….why does everything remind me of FOOD!……………….This Apricot is a very soft sherbet color, and will be very complexion friendly….It is a stronger color than the pale apricot faux de chine shirt…….Summer is the time to have fun with all sorts of colors. If this is a shade that is missing from your wardrobe I highly recommend it!……It especially looks wonderful with the TANGERINE SEED BEAD NECKLACE. However, if you missed out on this necklace remember it’s time to go fishing again, so reel in one of your Fish pendants [the gold fish has an orange eye], and wear it with your Apricot tunic……very complexion friendly!………………,,,,,,….enjoy………..much Love………………….Louis

“THE “BIG DEAL” RASPBERRY CRUSH TUNIC”

blueberry3

……………………………RASPBERRY CRUSH………………………is a brand new color for me, and I think it is a wonderful summertime lift!……..If I had to describe it ….it’s a sort of pinky orchid color……very Tropical…..I think the photos are pretty accurate. It may be a little brighter in the photos then in real life?……….As you can see I love playing with contrast colors to accessorize, like the TURQUOISE SEED BEAD NECKLACE……But all metal colors will work with the Raspberry Crush…..Most of your classic bottom colors will work with the Raspberry Crush…….Accessories can always pull your combinations together together……….Above, I am showing the top with my new WHITE GAUZE PANT, A290983 reg. and A290984, petite……………………….enjoy…………….much Love…………………….Louis

“THE “BIG DEAL” SEAFOAM TUNIC”

blueberry6

……………………………………SEAFOAM………………….This version of Seafoam is a saturated Aqua Green. There is nothing pale or washed out about this color. The COLOR really is the “statement”, and accessories take a secondary role…………..Above, I have it worn with the new PEBBLE CREPE CROP PANT in BLACK…….The Black/Gunmetal Seed Bead Necklace mixed with the Black Aztec necklace adds a wonderful texture that gives the outfit a “personal flare”, and makes it your own………………………….enjoy…………………much Love…………………….Louis

“THE “BIG DEAL” WHITE TUNIC”

blueberry5

……………………Sparkling………..WHITE……………There is something Bohemian Chic about this WHITE PEBBLE CREPE tunic worn with jeans and the BEACH GLASS necklace and EARRING set. I can see Elizabeth Taylor cavorting on the Northern California beach looking for drift wood in the movie “The Sand Piper”. Can you see it?………….For me, WHITE is “the color of summer”. It looks  so cool and comfortable………….and this tunic IS ALL THAT!…………………………..enjoy………………..much Love……………………….Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: The LDO Big Deal 2 Coming May 30th!

Loving the back pleat detail and that raspberry crush color!

Honored Contributor

Me, too, ABMom.

Trusted Contributor

Oh boy, that raspberry crush is calling my name.  I told myself last week "no more clothes" and now I'm already falling off of the wagon.  I am spineless! Lol.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Love this top!  Raspberry crush or lt. blueberry, so very pretty and summery looking, not too bright, finally, for moi.

Respected Contributor

I'm drawn to the Apricot - and I already have the Tangerine Seed Bead Necklace.

Honored Contributor

Love the raspberry crush color but not the top.  Hope Louis does something else in this color.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm totally in for the raspberry version of this cute top.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I'm thinking I need the white to go with light wash and white stripe Lysse leggings I just got!  Love  pebble crepe---and all the colors are luscious!

KK

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much once again @anniebethsmom! I must have the apricot and wish I had the seed bead necklace. More than ever I'll be stalking those gorgeous white pants that I could have had but took too long to decide-lesson learned!