Honored Contributor

The Coquette Embroidered Tulle Skirt (A374708)

[ Edited ]
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 7:39 AM

…………………….The BLACK /MULTI COLOR EMBROIDERED TULLE SKIRT, A374708 is my new embroidered skirt for Spring/Summer. It is similar in construction to the Fall emb. tulle skirt in that it has two tiers, and it is lined in the same tricot knit. It is a pull-on, and the emb is on the same tulle……There are scattered FIELD FLOWERS on the body of the skirt, and it has a scallop edge to finish it nicely at the bottom. This skirt has an EXPOSED black elastic waist band as opposed to the fall skirt which had a tricot knit covered elastic band… I chose the exposed elastic black band because it makes it a little edgier and more sporty.. It is NOT as full or as long as the fall skirt. It is  shorter at 26 1/2 inches for the xxs…….Some of the colors of the emb. were chosen to go with the BIG DEAL jackets….like the buttercream, perfectly pink and Loden, and of course the black tulle looks great with the black faux suede…..You will find that many black tops you already own work perfectly with the skirt, such as your tanks, your crinkle georgette safari shirt,  your peasant top, and your new Black WK mock neck elbow sleeve sweater [all pictured above]…..to name a few will give you totally different looks and ways to wear the skirt…. However, don’t think you are limited to black tops. Wear your Buttercream, and your perfectly pink tops too. Then see what you already own that could work color wise……………The necklace was created to coordinate with the embroidery of the skirt, and I found the perfect colors. They are GLASS ROUND BEADS linked together with BLACK links to match the black tulle. When you wear it on a black top the links disappear and all you see are the beautiful glass beads…Some of the glass beads are transparent and some are luminescent with hints of gold as is the berry red bead, and all are very special………The necklace comes with a matching drop earring in the Berry Red….Some of the photos have the one necklace and some have two………Again, this necklace may have been created to go with the embroidered skirt, but you will find it works with so much more………I call the necklace “Coquette” because it’s flirty……like the skirt…….Why search and search for just the right necklace and earring to work with the new Field Flower tulle skirt when I have done all the work for you…..The search and discovery is all the fun in designing clothes and accessories…..I want to make your lives easier and for you to always be WONDERFUL!!!!!…………………………………enjoy………………….much Love…………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: The Coquette Embroidered Tulle Skirt (A374708)

That is a beautiful skirt.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @golding76!  Oh my, this skirt is gorgeous-I will be ordering for sure.

Honored Contributor

I thought this line was done at the Q. Nice skirt though.

Trusted Contributor

This is a beauty.  I’m getting one and will wear with a black satin tank or maybe the buttercream tank.  That has a very spring/summer vibe.

Honored Contributor

blackhole,

When I read your comment, my thoughts immediately went to the quotation attributed to Mark Twain after learning that a newspaper had published his obituary although he was alive and well:

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Trusted Contributor

I know the short black jacket I just bought will look nice, but I also have the pink shantung jacket.  I wonder if that would work.

Respected Contributor

Heart Beautiful @golding76 Thank You!

Super Contributor

@golding76 This is really a beautiful skirt.  Thanks for posting it. While I love all the longer length skirts that I have, it is good to have a few knee length ones too!  Really like that the flowers are embroidered.