Valued Contributor

The Asymmetrical Bracelet - WHEN is it coming again???

Can someone refresh my memory on what Louis has said on this reorder bracelet?  When is it expected?  I have the shiny black but would really like to nail down a goldtone and a silvertone.  Does it come in gunmetal or is this one coming in a rose or chocolate tone this time around?  Thanks for the help.  I can no longer keep track of when stuff we see sneak peeked months ago, is coming :/

Valued Contributor

Re: The Asymmetrical Bracelet - WHEN is it coming again???

@TheOwl, when you say "assymetrical" bracelet, do you mean J329557, the Trapeze Cuff? The colors you mention sound like it. I've been checking that one since Louis wrote on November 1 that it was shipped Oct. 31 and "should be [post] some time late next week or after the following". That one will come only in shiny silver, shiny gold and shiny black.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been waiting for the shiny black I already have it in the chocolate but I thought it was suppose to available online by now.  I've also been checking since Louis mentioned it on his blog.

Respected Contributor

I think this is the Trapeze Bracelet - from Louis -

dell'olio
November 16, 2017 at 8:44 AM

They are at QVC, but who knows when they will be processed??? On air items get priority.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much Ladies.  And the shiny gold and the shiny silver are fine with me.  It's frustrating waiting for the promised items sometimes.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

The sound of fingers impatiently thrumming on the desk top.....why don't they just list it already??

Esteemed Contributor

and the trouser socks!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

and the trouser socks!

Yes!! the trouser socks!  can’t wait to order some.

Respected Contributor

A message from Louis:

The Wire Cuff
Published on November 22, 2017 in From Louis. 0 Comments
I know many of you have been wondering when the wire cuff will be posted?? I have been told it will we avail on Dec 12th when my Big Deal sweater gets presented

Valued Contributor

Got - well they are en route - all the trouser socks I needed.  And now I'm counting down to the expected date of Dec 12 for the wire assymmetrical Bracelet.....  TEN.......