@queendiva wrote:

Love it! What color in the blouse?

@queendiva

I got black to have all one color way. 

Respected Contributor

Re: The Asymetrical Blouse! Wow!

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@mima wrote:

You are 16 and mother of the bride?  LOL  I'm guessing you transposed the numbers?

I am going to go check out that blouse.  Thanks!

I'm a size 16, 😆😆😆😆. However, I did just turn 62. Lol

Sorry, I read that wrong.  That is very helpful because I am a size 16 also. 

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@mima wrote:

You are 16 and mother of the bride?  LOL  I'm guessing you transposed the numbers?

I am going to go check out that blouse.  Thanks!

I'm a size 16, 😆😆😆😆. However, I did just turn 62. Lol

Sorry, I read that wrong.  That is very helpful because I am a size 16 also. 

Now I'm a little thick in the middle, this style and fit is extremely flattering. I know, it's pricey but I think if we look well dressed, it means a lot. 

Esteemed Contributor

I want pants in this fabric! Black, tobacco, gunmetal, navy...

Esteemed Contributor

My size popped back in the alabaster color so I am waiting for the arrival of this beauty!

Respected Contributor

Louis will be offering pants in the alabaster color in spring.  He stated that fact on his blog.  I am looking forward to wearing the alabaster shirt, slack as well the short sleeved sweater.  I think I will own a very cool outfit.  

Super Contributor

You will look fantastic at the wedding in that outfit! Too much black concern you have can certainly be addressed by belt and accessories Smiley Happy I'm a pearl lover, so the idea of a beaded pearl belt and pearl jewelry is great ... or black sparkly beads ... Louis's 72" black (or clear!) crystal beaded necklace used as a belt comes to mind ... Smiley Happy  Have Fun figuring this out! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am having so much drama with my alabaster top that I was hoping to take with me on my weekend trip but that's not happening.

Now I ordered the alabaster and saw that it was shipped last week; then the other day I got an email from QVC that they received my return for the order?????  I called to find out how can they receive a return from me that I never received....CS checked and said she wasn't sure what happened but something must have been wrong with the package and my size wasn't available so she couldn't reorder; today my size popped back in stock and I will try again now that I read Louis is bringing in the alabaster pants.  This is the second mishap with a Linea order the first was when I ordered a WK cardigan that I never received but I received another customer order from D&C so I assumed that customer may have received my order.

Wish me luck.