Trusted Contributor

Re: That New Pink Linea Bell-Sleeved Blouse

Love this top!  Thanks for posting. Sure hope it's offered in more than black and pp options.

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:

Love this top!  Thanks for posting. Sure hope it's offered in more than black and pp options.

Louis mentioned on his blog that ivory is the 3rd color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I generally do not like bell sleeves.  They get in the way.  I will have to wait to see how Louis styles this top.

Super Contributor

If the colors offered are pink, black, and a sandy neutral it will be a pass for me regardless of the item.  I purchased these colors this spring and have enough.  I will be waiting for Louis' new fall colors to accent my neutrals this fall as well as some jewelry. I would like to see some fall/winter colors in pebble crepe or crepe gauze. 

Respected Contributor

@Tshirtgal

I'm usually slow to move on to the next season too early. But, while we have many summer days left, I've purchased so many Linea spring/summer clothing that I'm done for the season. I think I'm actually ready to start seeing the new fall colors, too.

Super Contributor

I live in Wisconsin and our summer season is fairly short.  Fall colors creep in my daily wardrobe in September,  so while some parts of the country wear summer items into October and November, I am ready for Mukluks! 😀