Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

I know every single one of us supports Louis' decision to no longer be an on air presence as well as his choice to have Jennifer represent him.  We, all, want only the very best for him!

There is a discussion right now under QTalk and someone posted what Louis said on his website about not being on air when he very pointedly stated not to post it on the forums and it is included in the posting..  I have asked the moderators to remove it to no avail.  It upsets me that someone would have no respect for his wishes.  Makes me sad.

@Somertime   Nothing is ever a secret once more than one person knows about it.  Unfortunately, this has not changed since time began and tongues began to wag.

Respected Contributor

I reported both posts and said if they were not removed I was going to call Corporate.  I said Louis specifically asked that his words not be posted on the Q Forum and they needed to honor that and remove them---they did.  Now gone!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

Ditto to all the positive comments.  Jennifer isn't Louis but she is doing a great job describing and wearing the clothes.  No one will ever replace Louis or Jac.

Valued Contributor

I too am pleased with Jennifer. When she describes his clothes in detail, I can hear Louis speaking!

i will miss him on air very much, his personality is so engaging.

i tried to leave a comment on his website over a period of two days unsuccessfully.  Allways says "caption error " or similar.  So I am voicing here in hopes he reads this. You will be missed on air by me and my Linea Sisters. You are making the right decision based on all the issues you mentioned in your message to us, your loyal followers.

We too mourn the loss and miss Jac's presence on your shows. Be well and know you are loved and cherished.

Respected Contributor

Louis is a tough act to follow. Jennifer is fine and will get better. She's only done a few shows.

A six hour drive alone would be a nightmare for me. I remember driving north of Boston to ski. What I did at thirty five I could not do at seventy five.

Jac was always there to even help with the driving.