Respected Contributor

Dear Jennifer,

I wanted to thank you for the spectacular job you are doing as Louis' Linea Brand Ambassador.  Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and commitment to the line is wonderful.  I am so grateful that you are a part of the Linea by Louis Dell'Olio team.

Sincerely,

Writer with Flair

Valued Contributor

@Writer with Flair I agree with all you've said.  Jennifer has a sparkle & warmth that makes watching her so enjoyable.  She looks fantastic in Linea & is the perfect representative to describe & showcase all the gorgeous clothing & jewelry.

Respected Contributor
Just wanted to chime in with Writer with Flair and emerald. I so agree! Jennifer is doing a wonderful job. 💜
Respected Contributor

I too agree with all of you. Jennifer is doing a great job. She describes all of the details and gives me all of the information I need. She also has a lovely speaking voice and is easy to listen to. I just wish some of the hosts would just let her speak.

Trusted Contributor

I agree! Jennifer has really grown into her role as Ambassador.  Her background wasn't fashion at all, but she has been a quick study who takes  becoming very knowledgeable of all the features of each garment seriously.  It is very obvious that she works hand in glove with Louis and is absorbing all his vast experience and knowledge as quickly as she can.  She also wears his clothes beautifully.  I enjoy her very much.

Respected Contributor

I agree!  Jennifer has come into her own.  She is very knowledgeable regarding Louis' designs and points out each and every detail.  Her tutorial on how to tie the scarves was very good and informative.  She relates well to each host and has a lovely on air presence.  She wears Linea beautifully.  She is a great representative of the brand.  The best part is she is Louis' choice  and I happen to think it's a great pairing!  Thanks, Jennifer, especially all you do for Louis!  You are a lovely Linea Lady!

Respected Contributor

I agree!  Jennifer is a great Ambassador for Linea!  I think she has done an excellent job presenting the Linea Brand.

Honored Contributor

I think the Linea ladies' response to Jennifer made it easier for Louis to be comfortable with his decision to retire. I so wish I'd become one of you a lot earlier! I am glad he will still be designing and might even be MORE active - but he will be able to stay closer to home. Reading his blogs and his advice on "Ask Louis" is an enjoyment for me. I know many heartbroken gentlemen, and the decisions they make once they've lost their loved ones are not easy ones. But Louis knows he will always have us - and Jennifer of course! I look forward to more fabulous designs from him and I'm glad he's retiring only as the QVC spokesperson! Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

I know every single one of us supports Louis' decision to no longer be an on air presence as well as his choice to have Jennifer represent him.  We, all, want only the very best for him!

There is a discussion right now under QTalk and someone posted what Louis said on his website about not being on air when he very pointedly stated not to post it on the forums and it is included in the posting..  I have asked the moderators to remove it to no avail.  It upsets me that someone would have no respect for his wishes.  Makes me sad.

Honored Contributor
Send an e mail to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com copy and paste the thread link & ask them to remove it completely.
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼