Respected Contributor

For all your good wishes. Energy back but still on liquid diet. One more week, then test to confirm diagnosis.

Have to send fit and flare dress back. My concern was the chest and I was right. I'm a 36D and chest is 37. Tight under arms. Needs shortening (25 bucks) but that wouldn't stop me. Considering what it costs to return things I'll trust my instincts on measurements.

I truly don't need anything.

I'll simply tuck the money away for another birthday treat.

Trusted Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

For all your good wishes. Energy back but still on liquid diet. One more week, then test to confirm diagnosis.

Have to send fit and flare dress back. My concern was the chest and I was right. I'm a 36D and chest is 37. Tight under arms. Needs shortening (25 bucks) but that wouldn't stop me. Considering what it costs to return things I'll trust my instincts on measurements.

Sorry to hear that the dress didn't work!   Wishing you you a speedy recovery!

Respected Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Sorry the dress didn't work for you, @lavendar. I've been striking out, too, on the fit of a couple of items. More importantly, I hope you feel better soon.