Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@FranandZoe  The jackets are for the most part 27" in length. I'm 5'2" on a good day, & the length is good on me.

Thanks.  I really need a petite in a blazer.  For the arm length and just the overall fit.  

@FranandZoe  I hear you.  Even if they were offered in a size 0 it might work.  My main problem is the sleeve length, but since this blazer has no buttons on the sleeves it may work by folding them back.  Sleeve alteration is quite expensive if you go that route.  I'm going to give it a try and will return if it doesn't work.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tartan Jackets Posted!

[ Edited ]

Couldn't sleep last night, so I got up and watched The Tartan Story.  I had such a laugh watching Louis and "Annie," I called her (named after a childhood friend who was such an adorable klutz).

Loved the styling on both so I ordered both ... missed the free shipping, though ... it was 3 a.m.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu - In his Video, Louis does show that the Jacket sleeves can be rolled up if they are too long - or for a different look.

Honored Contributor
I haven't been keeping up so I didn't know till just now he was on. I love the pine/black jacket. His jackets/blazers are perfect. I am sorely tempted.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

I really like the length of this jacket!

Contributor

I love this blazer! I ordered the pine/black and can't wait to receive it!

Esteemed Contributor

These jackets are fabulous.....I love the pine/black!

Respected Contributor

What's the magenta color in the pine/black jacket?  Is there a turtleneck or other top to match?

Trusted Contributor

Louis showed two different blouses with the new Tartan jackets:

A385146. Floral Print Blouse

A367141 Crew Neck with Button Front Blouse with scarf

Plus the new Linea Blouson Wk sweater.....just put that in  the search box....new color is magenta

Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Louis showed two different blouses with the new Tartan jackets:

A385146. Floral Print Blouse

A367141 Crew Neck with Button Front Blouse with scarf

Plus the new Linea Blouson Wk sweater.....just put that in  the search box....new color is magenta

Thanks so much!