Esteemed Contributor

Re: Taking stock (and fessing up). What did you buy yesterday?

@many_hosta

I think the sleeves look a bit short on the new composition jacket?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@many_hosta

I think the sleeves look a bit short on the new composition jacket?

I agree and brought up this concern earlier.  I also noticed several of the models had tthe sleeves pushed up.  If I got this jacket I'd have to do the same.  I don't mind 3/4 sleeves but I do kind when long sleeves look too short.  I'd really like this jacket but the sleeves have made me hesitant.  

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the sunset WK tank tunic. I wasn't going to order one but I couldn't let that color pass me by. 

Both the pink and blue India print tunics.

Navy blue slim leg pants and the pink WK T-shirt, so glad he brought those back and I was one of the lucky ones who got an alabaster T the first go around (I have the navy in my wishlist).

The composition jacket in tobacco (I love that color, such a lovely shade of brown), I should have gotten a WK shell to go with but couldn't decide between ivory or black so I didn't get either. I may get the black/white jacket as well.

Looking forward to the Big Deal and the August jewelry show. Just sorry we have to wait so long for the Mardi Gras reorder.

Honored Contributor

The composition jacket--can anyone that received theirs say what shade the blue is?  Is it a royal or lapis blue?  or a different shade?     Thanks.