Respected Contributor

Re: Taking stock (and fessing up). What did you buy yesterday?

@DiAnne

@DiAnne wrote:

Not much Linea appeals to me anymore but I did get the composition jacket in black and white and blue and black.  Not sure about them but we will see.  I did buy four items from Isaac so I did not get away cheap after all and the Nordstrom sale is Thursday and I have a list!

Me too! But I did get the swing WK tank as I will get a lot of wear out of it. I LOVE Isaac too! I got those blue and white paisley pants and Pima cotton t shirts that I ADORE

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I paced myself. Oh, yeah, sure...NOT.

I ordered:

The slim pant in dark chocolate and (as others have said) "another black".

The gauze pant in ivy to build the celedaon ombre ensemble Louis demonstrated. 

The WK swing sleeveless tunic - all colors. IMO, this is the quintessential Florida top.

The composition jacket - black/white because it is the classic composition book (which I still love to use) and the blue/black because I loved it as the host wore it - black T and jeans.

For our petite Linea Ladies, I feel your pain. Just remember, the pendulum will swing back. There was a little over a year that I ordered few tops from Linea. It seamed that for a while season followed season with short whisper knit tanks; midriff ribbed shells; cropped cardigan shrugs; and the classic V-neck that everyone loved (but was only 27" in my plus size). I've been binging on these longer fashions - buying in multiples - because I sense that shortly Q (and fashion trends in general) will swing in the opposite direction and everything will be cropped and short again. And, our petite Linea sisters will be in alt and you will be reading agonized declarations from your tall sistas "I didn't order anything...everything was too short." Heart

Super Contributor

My only purchase yesterday was the pink embroidered baseball jacket. I absolutely hated it when it was first presented but something about how it looked on Jac with the black shell underneath convinced me to give it a try. ( and the price drop)!! I'm rarely disappointed in Linea and the reviews were fabulous so we will see!

Frequent Contributor

"Bad Girl Bench" for me too!

Smiley Tongue I got the Composition Jacket in black/white, swing tanks in turquoise and sunset, Whisper Jersey Shell Tanks in Black and Red, Printed Tunic in Navy....  AND I bought 2 poncho's in black and red TONIGHT!!!!!
Respected Contributor

* crepe gauze tank in celedon - hoping it will blend with the jade IM TSV cardigan

* SS WK top in alabaster

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@diamondscribe wrote:

I paced myself. Oh, yeah, sure...NOT.

I ordered:

The slim pant in dark chocolate and (as others have said) "another black".

The gauze pant in ivy to build the celedaon ombre ensemble Louis demonstrated. 

The WK swing sleeveless tunic - all colors. IMO, this is the quintessential Florida top.

The composition jacket - black/white because it is the classic composition book (which I still love to use) and the blue/black because I loved it as the host wore it - black T and jeans.

For our petite Linea Ladies, I feel your pain. Just remember, the pendulum will swing back. There was a little over a year that I ordered few tops from Linea. It seamed that for a while season followed season with short whisper knit tanks; midriff ribbed shells; cropped cardigan shrugs; and the classic V-neck that everyone loved (but was only 27" in my plus size). I've been binging on these longer fashions - buying in multiples - because I sense that shortly Q (and fashion trends in general) will swing in the opposite direction and everything will be cropped and short again. And, our petite Linea sisters will be in alt and you will be reading agonized declarations from your tall sistas "I didn't order anything...everything was too short." Heart

@diamondscribe...  

You put a smile on my face this morning ...  too funny!  

I've actually found some great buys in petites ... and  shorter styles in regular ... from a few designers  elsewhere and one in particular on the Q,  so I'm not hurting (no pain, girl).  In fact, I've lucked up on some sales that will keep me in the "manner and style to which I'm accustomed;" ... to wit:   I've shopped too much.

Trusted Contributor

No "bad girl bench" for me.....I went right to the head of the class....only item purchased was the India tunic in blue.  BUT.......on the upcoming jewelry show, I'll end up in the principal's office!!!  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I ordered the baseball jacket in pink (only color left and because of the reduced price), a composition jacket and may order another if the fit is good.  Also ordered a whisper knit sweater in perfectly pink that I viewed online. 

Respected Contributor

I'm always on the "bad girls' bench" too:

Slim Ankle Pant in Black and Navy (need to call for a price adjustment as I ordered on 7/7)

Crepe Gauze Jackets in Black and Celadon

Crepe Gauze Tanks in Black and Celadon

Crepe Gauze Pants in Black and Ivy

Celadon Ombre Tunic

India Tunics in Alabaster and Fucshia (almost got all 3, but I had to draw the line somewhere)

Composition Jackets in Black/White and in Black/Blue

Will pick up the Blue Sleeveless T-neck when available.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

I ordered the "India" tunic in fuchsia, and the crepe gauze tank and cardigan in sand. So many temptations, but too many in my closets already! The composition print zip front jacket is calling to me, maybe next month?