Respected Contributor

TWO Maxi Dresses & ONE Midi coming soon.......

[ Edited ]

When Louis posted the Sneak Peek for the Moss Crepe Maxi - he mentioned it was the “first” Maxi he was offering.  A favourable comment was posted on the Blog about the Maxi having sleeves.

Louis replied that the second one is sleeveless!  The same poster asked if it was a print.  Louis replied “one is.”

I then asked Louis if there were Maxi Dresses coming soon - he replied one of the Dresses is a Midi.

Bottom line - there’s the Moss Crepe Maxi which we have seen - and also.......

louis dell'olio
March 11, 2018 at 11:08 PM
The maxi is a sleeveless placement print floral, and the midi is a sleeveless solid in a new fabric.

I think this is great news!  Love Louis’s placement prints and his florals are gorgeous! Maxi and Midi Dresses are my favourites - am planning to stock up!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TWO Maxi Dresses & ONE Midi coming soon.......

Louis is full of great items for spring! Anxious for his show . . . although I do like sleeves with AC every place I go. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I would like to see an elbow sleeve or 3/4 sleeve cardigan that could be worn with the sleeveless dresses.

Respected Contributor

@Trudeywrote:

I would like to see an elbow sleeve or 3/4 sleeve cardigan that could be worn with the sleeveless dresses.

Since there are none listed by Linea, I wanted to share this in case anyone else likes to cover their arms.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Essentials-Elbow-Sleeve-Cardigan.product.A303524.html

Respected Contributor

I hope we can get sneak peeks soon so I can plan my purchases accordingly. I don’t wear dresses often, but have my eye on at least two of these maxis. But that could change depending upon the others offered.
Respected Contributor

I'm sure he won't be posting sneak peeks for things coming in the future months. He probably has enough to do.