Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom   I think I snagged your check hold XXS latte.  I feel sure it will be too small for me, but I HAD TO SEE AND TRY IT!!!  Fingers crossed!

Thanks! 

KK

Respected Contributor

Re: TULLE SKIRT REVIEW

[ Edited ]

@Karlakaye
I hope it fits!  🤞

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@golding76  Thanks for the pics.  I put them on expedited shipping and hope I get them by Sat.

I was looking for a gold shoe and found those and they seem like just what I want.

I have some dressy black shoes that I can wear with the saffire skirt.

I am just amazed at the quality of these skirts - and for the price - WOW is all I can say.

@Isobel Archer   Wow, wow, wow and just wow is all I can say.  You will have a most stunning outfit.  I wish you could share pix here.  I cannot imagine a lovlier look.

Wore this outfit (with a black velvet top) to the Opera last night.  I have to say the shoes stole the show.  I had at least 5 people ask me where I got the shoes to match the beautiful skirt.

Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom   It fits and it is lovely!!  Thanks

KK

Respected Contributor

Re: TULLE SKIRT REVIEW

[ Edited ]

My friend ordered this skirt in a Latte med, and got a large petite!! She's not happy! Be on the look out for a large petite that she sent back.

Valued Contributor

Would this work with the latte skirt?   Somehow I can't find anything in my closet so far that will work---HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  If not I could use some ideas.  I do like the idea of a black fine gauge twinset.

Trusted Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:

Would this work with the latte skirt?   Somehow I can't find anything in my closet so far that will work---HARD TO BELIEVE!!!  If not I could use some ideas.  I do like the idea of a black fine gauge twinset.

I think it could- depending on the look you're going after. LOVE the twin set idea! I took Louis' advice and ordered the Kim Gravel gold "hoodie", A288756,  it arrived today and I must say it looks fantastic with the latte skirt. Perfect for a more casual look. I'm going to wear it for our family Christmas Eve celebration with a black cami underneath.  I also had in my closet a black velvet surplice top from Boden I believe that looked more dressy and elegant for a bit more formal setting. I would encourage you to shop your closet and try different tops to see what appeals to you. HTH.

Valued Contributor

@anniebethsmom   Thanks so much. for your input.  I do like the top, but honestly it's too fancy for "my look" and lifestyle.  I think I am going for a more casual vibe, probably with tights and short boots..  I did find two sweaters in my closet----a very plain fine gauge fully fashioned black 3/4 sleeve and a v neck cardigan with white buttons, which I am going to replace (just bought some gold basketweave ones on ebay).  It's a fun skirt to play with.  Thanks again!!