Respected Contributor

@golding76  Thanks for the pics.  I put them on expedited shipping and hope I get them by Sat.

I was looking for a gold shoe and found those and they seem like just what I want.

I have some dressy black shoes that I can wear with the saffire skirt.

I am just amazed at the quality of these skirts - and for the price - WOW is all I can say.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@golding76  Thanks for the pics.  I put them on expedited shipping and hope I get them by Sat.

I was looking for a gold shoe and found those and they seem like just what I want.

I have some dressy black shoes that I can wear with the saffire skirt.

I am just amazed at the quality of these skirts - and for the price - WOW is all I can say.

@Isobel Archer   Wow, wow, wow and just wow is all I can say.  You will have a most stunning outfit.  I wish you could share pix here.  I cannot imagine a lovlier look.

Super Contributor

Did anyone size down in their skirts? I ALWAYS wear a M in Louis in the regular length.  Both of my skirts seem to be larger at the waist than all my other mediums as well as VERY long even with 4 inch heels. Of course there is no stock left in PS or PM. I'm reluctantly sending back the tan and will be stalking the blue. For now I refuse to part with it and will wear it rolled twice at the waist! 😂😂😩😩

Trusted Contributor

Wow, these skirts are beyond stunning.  I have the blue in petite and the tan in regular. I’m 5’4 and half. The petite hits me slightly above the ankle.  The regular hits me below the ankle but maybe 1 and half or 2 inches above the floor.  I’m keeping both!  

The blue is striking, great for parties and dinner at a nice restaurant. The tan looks gold to me.  It’s breathtaking and with a simple black sweater, I could attend  any gala or wedding.

Trusted Contributor

@TeachRsPet , I’m not sizing down.  The slightly looser fit allows me to tuck my sweater in and wear a wide belt over it.

Valued Contributor

I usually wear a small or xsmall in this type of skirt, I went for the xsmall and it is perfect. My waist size tends to go up and down, so it all depends. We all know when we have gained a little weight or lose a little weight so I order my size accordingly.

The skirt is awesome, I'm 5'3 and it comes slighty above my ankle. I think it looks better with higher heels. I almost didn't get this skirt because I thought it was too fancy/dressy. I was wrong! This is a collector item and can be worn for many occasions, almost like the sequin pants. So glad I got both.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

I usually wear a small or xsmall in this type of skirt, I went for the xsmall and it is perfect. My waist size tends to go up and down, so it all depends. We all know when we have gained a little weight or lose a little weight so I order my size accordingly.

The skirt is awesome, I'm 5'3 and it comes slighty above my ankle. I think it looks better with higher heels. I almost didn't get this skirt because I thought it was too fancy/dressy. I was wrong! This is a collector item and can be worn for many occasions, almost like the sequin pants. So glad I got both.

_________

Hi there.  Did you order the Regular or the Petite?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@Maxine49 I ordered the  xs petite.

Respected Contributor
I finally received my order. Was anxious to try on my tulle skirt as I had a few other sizes/lengths on check hold.

First let me say, wow what a gorgeous skirt!! It looks so special and expensive!!
I got the latte but am sure the blue is just as stunning.

Regarding size, I am between an XXS and an XS, depending on the cut and fabric. While I can take an XXS in skirts, I have found lately that I prefer the XS (maybe I should cut back on the wine). Since it’s an elastic waist there is some forgiveness so I would just grab whatever size you can! Lol

I’m 5’5” and ordered the regular. Without shoes on, the skirt is just above the floor, so with heels it is a perfect length. I was afraid it’d be too long. That being said the petite length would’ve been fine too.

Hope that helps someone who was trying to determine size. Going to release my check holds now!

Honored Contributor

Brunello Cucinelli has a black tulle skirt at N-M for $3600.  No embellishment, just a tulle skirt.  Remember when you could buy tulle for $1.95/yard.