Contributor

Regular XS latte was available for a nanosecond this morning and I grabbed it.  Hoping it goes to in process!

Super Contributor

After being In Process for 1 week my 2 skirts have FINALLY shipped! Today I was at the Q outlet and scored a pair of Marc Fisher heels in the exact shade of blue as the skirt. They were 70 off then an additional 10% and then an additional 10% for 55 and up. They ended up being $18! Woo HOO!

Respected Contributor

Question Regarding petite Tulle Skirts:

I am only 5'3" but would wear skirt with heels.  My question for you shorter people: Where did the petite tulle skirt hit you as to length.  If I purchase I do not want it dragging on the floor.  

New Contributor

How is the sizing running....size or down?

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Question Regarding petite Tulle Skirts:

I am only 5'3" but would wear skirt with heels.  My question for you shorter people: Where did the petite tulle skirt hit you as to length.  If I purchase I do not want it dragging on the floor.  

I received my petite skirt today. At 5'1" I was worried about the length. Surprisingly it was not hitting the floor. I just rewatched the video and I can say that my skirt's length was identical to the models wearing the regular length. I never expected that. I might turn the waist band once for a bit shorter look if I choose a top that is not tucked in. I don't think you will have a problem. It's a beautiful and unique garment. It's definitely worth a try. I wouldn't hesitate too long, sizes seem limited.

Respected Contributor

My latte skirt finally shipped - along with the faux suede pants.  The blue skirt is still in process.

Anticipation......

Valued Contributor

My latte skirt finally shipped yesterday, ordered on 10/30 with EDD of 11/8 which is tomorrow. Doubt that I will get it in 2 days.  Will ask for shipping refund.

Respected Contributor

My BEAUTIFUL Latte skirt arrived, today!!!  Spectacular!  Everything you want it to be.  I am 5'9" and the length is just above my ankle.  I ordered a size down because I wasn't sure of the volume of the skirt and didn't want a lot of volume.  The skirt in NOT voluminous.  The lining is not fitted but soft and hangs easily without volume.  The tulle skirt falls softly since the embroidery starts at the wait and flows down the skirt in "stripes", it is a slimming effect and goes into full bloom just above the knee.  The scalloped hem is a lovely finishing detail and very feminine.  I think it should qualify as a museum piece, a true treasure!!!!

Louis at his finest!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Both skirts arrived today and I am blown away.  They are fabulous.

I just ordered shoes - HSN 624 373 - Charles by Charles David Sophie in black and gold.

Plan to wear with  the latte skirt to the opera this Sat.

Honored Contributor

Re: TULLE SKIRT REVIEW

[ Edited ]

Wow, Isobel, beautiful pairing!

Charles by Charles David Sophie Pointed-Toe Pump

Charles by Charles David Sophie Pointed-Toe Pump