Respected Contributor

My two tulle skirts just arrived by expidited shipping. They are GORGEOUS. I can't believe these skirts were the price they were. They looked beautiful on TV, but when you see them in real life the colors are just incredible. I couldn't wait and tried them on over my jeans and they still looked incredible. I can tell they will both fit me perfectly. If you are on the frence jump off. I can see wearing these all year long on many occassions. Louis hit it way out of the park with these skirts!

Respected Contributor
Wow that was fast! I ordered the latte. May I ask what size you got? And regular or petite? How tall are you? I think we often take the same size, at least in tops. Some skirts an XXS is fine but sometimes an XS is better. I’m 5’5” I sure hope I ordered correctly! XS regular.
Respected Contributor

I'm 5'9" and wear an xxs or xs. I am between 125 and 130 lbs. I decided to get the xs so I could tuck my sweaters in. I'm lucky to own the two black sweaters the models were wearing.

Super Contributor

I also got the Latte and Vivid Blue skirts today! I order...

I also got the Latte and Vivid Blue skirts today! I ordered the slower of the express shipping options and got lucky Smiley Happy  These skirts are EVERYTHING ... they are stunning. The rich colors are saturated, intense and lovely.  Because the embroidery threads are shimmery and look like silk, light reflects of the threads and gives the illusion of multi-shaded threads. The blue is a sea of rich, birght cobalts and sapphires like the midnight sky in winter. Incredible.  The Latte ... oh the Latte; shimmering drifts of flowers in champagne through soft old gold colors.  The tulle feels strong, substantial yet looks delicate, floating over the lining to end in those beautiful scallops. Impossible to choose between these two, and I agree .. if you are on the fence drop off NOW while you can ... these are winners!

Respected Contributor

Re: I also got the Latte and Vivid Blue skirts today! I order...

It is stunning - a work of art!

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

My two tulle skirts just arrived by expidited shipping. They are GORGEOUS. I can't believe these skirts were the price they were. They looked beautiful on TV, but when you see them in real life the colors are just incredible. I couldn't wait and tried them on over my jeans and they still looked incredible. I can tell they will both fit me perfectly. If you are on the frence jump off. I can see wearing these all year long on many occassions. Louis hit it way out of the park with these skirts!

Item number please.  I do not remember seeing this!!! I am really curious, sounds like a find.

Respected Contributor

A351463 for the reg and A351464 for the petite. They are already very limited

Respected Contributor
@Marilyn1
Thanks for sharing your info with me!! I’m wondering if I should’ve gone with the petite as you are 4” taller than me. Hmm. I’ve been hovering around 120# lately. So, I don’t know. I hope what I got works since there are no petites available in XXS or XS now.

We shall see...thanks again!
Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

A351463 for the reg and A351464 for the petite. They are already very limited

Thank you!  It really is a beautiful skirt!  Not like all the same old, same old we see so much of.

Frequent Contributor

I paid for expedited delivery.  I do this whenever I think the item may sell out.  It is fantastic.  I got the petite in the blue and it is ankle length on me. I thought it might overwhelm me but it doesn't.  My birthday is next week and I plan to wear it with a black turtleneck and possibly some lapis pieces or my faceted beaded black necklace from Louis purchased a few years ago.  Unbelievable quality for the price.  My husband actually encouraged me to buy it, which seldom happens. Highly recommend.