Honored Contributor

THoughts on the Pearl Sweater and Tuxedo jacket....

Pearl Sweater:

This is a BEAUTIFUL sweater. I purchased it in black, size large and it's....elegant and perfect. Sleeve length is fine. I just can't get over how well made it is, how elegant, how it fits...gorgeous.

Tuxedo jacket:

I ordered it in a size 16 because I rarely button blazers and was concerned my normal size 14 would be too small across the chest. I have FINALLY learned to listen to Louis when he says do NOT size up in something. I am exchanging the 16 for a 14. The shoulders in the 16 are too large and make the jacket look sloppy (IMHO) on me. I am a stickler for tailoring and if the shoulders don't fit, to me it throws the top/jacket/dress off. Chest wise, no issue. I won't lose enough measurement in the chest by purchasing my normal size so...there ya go. The workmanship on this is impeccable. It looks like a $200+  jacket I've seen at Neimans and Saks. BUY IT!

Don't size up, lol!!

Respected Contributor

Re: THoughts on the Pearl Sweater and Tuxedo jacket....

Do you have the item # ? I didn't see it in your post, thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THoughts on the Pearl Sweater and Tuxedo jacket....

@SahmIam  Good to hear the sleeve length on the sweater was perfect. I'm still anxious to see the models wearing them. Hope they don't sell out before the show. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.