Highlighted
Contributor

Re: THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE TRENCH

I am so sorry this happened to you!  Seems like sooner or later, this happens to everyone.  Ever since i received a size 18 black blazer instead of my size 6, I've ordered w/ trepidation.  Keeping fingers crossed that some trench coats become available for those who missed out and the rest of our orders are filed correctly!

Honored Contributor

There have always been occasional screw-ups but lately they've become epidemic.  I've had more in the last few months than in the previous 25 years combined.  It's alarming and needs to be fixed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

What a disappointment after all the anticipation of its arrival.  Fingers crossed one shows up again in your choice.

Occasional Contributor

This is probably what happened to my sequin pants that were missing from my order.  So maddening as I ordered after mdinight to be sure to get a pair.  My size is gone but am on wait list for the next size..  Here's hoping.

Super Contributor

Been stalking. Maybe when some coats come back. It now says waitlist only for various sizes but none in caramel. 

Thanks for the response.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

What a disappointment after all the anticipation of its arrival.  Fingers crossed one shows up again in your choice.

I just sent back a Medium---never even opened the packaging!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel