Super Contributor

THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE TRENCH

I was so excited to get my box. They sent the wrong size and length in the caramel trench. UGH. I am very upset. Of course, it's sold out. Will send back the caramel pants I purchased to match the trench. 

Why do they keep making shipping mistakes????

Honored Contributor

Re: THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE TRENCH

Besotted,

I am so, so sorry you received the wrong size and length trench.  Don't give up!  Stalk and get what you.  If you are patient, it will turn up in time.

Honored Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies  OH NO!!!  I'm wondering if instead of sending it back to QVC, those of us who have an odd size or the wrong size could somehow swap via a closed Facebook group or something. 

Maybe here, I don't know. But at least we know we could get what we wanted vs stalking and hoping. 

I'm so sorry. : (

Trusted Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies -  I'm in a similar situation.  I ordered a Honora pearl necklace to give for a gift next week for my sister-in-law and what I received today is a bracelet by Paws and Hand Project.   Now I have no gift, the necklace is not available - on wait list only. 

I sure was sad when I opened my package.

Honored Contributor

I think that the staff mustn’t be paid enough to care enough about their jobs to get it right.

Esteemed Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies; Really disappointing. So sorry.

BTW: I'm another Eskie fan!

Esteemed Contributor

@dex  I'm confident QVC pays all their employees well. Seems like they don't have enough employees in the shipping and receiving departments to meet the demand. We've known that returns take forever. There is no excuse for so many mistakes in sizing and products sent to customers if they have adequate number of employees to do the job accurately. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

A while back there was a hilarious picture posted on these forums that was supposed to be the QVC shipping department.  I don't remember the details, but it made me laugh out loud. I regret not saving it, because  I'd love to see it again

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

A while back there was a hilarious picture posted on these forums that was supposed to be the QVC shipping department.  I don't remember the details, but it made me laugh out loud. I regret not saving it, because  I'd love to see it again

It was me who posted it: I googled under images ‘a  woman’s brain’. It’s the first image.

919EFDB5-3BC4-416F-9016-E8061BD9FBC4.gif

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Hilarious!!  (but rings so true!)

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!