Regular Contributor

THERE IS A NEW FISH SWIMMING UP STREAM

fish5-700x394.jpg

………………………There’s a new FISH swimming up stream, and we are calling it “THE FANTASY FISH”, J360756………….Ever since I created the first fish pendant for QVC, which came from my Anne Klein archives it was a huge success. I have been wondering what the next “species” would be. I toyed with another fish, but I really felt I hadn’t explored all of the possibilities  with this fish….I just couldn’t let it swim out to sea…..From the beginning I have been wanting to do the fish in other colors besides the classic gold and silver…..so we experimented with different platting colors…gold ox, copper ox, gunmetal, green patina, shiny black, pink gold [to come]……all sell outs…….what’s next……………I have been talking to the factory for at least two years about doing COLOR, but how to achieve it……….We have finally developed a new way to “color” the fish. It is still a METAL BASE as the original, but it has a new method of coloring…I repeat it is a METAL FISH just like the original only with color on top……Now we can do all the colors of the RAINBOW………It is the same body and size as the original fish, and it is still double sided with different color eyes on each side……..What is totally different is the FEEL of the fish……………It feels soft like TALCUM POWER……..you won’t want to stop touching it……………………..Now the colors………………………………………..BLUE……………………………WHITE…………………….RED………………………YELLOW…………………………GREEN………..all hanging from GOLD CHAINS…………..Of course they look wonderful on there own…..but I’m having so much fun mixing two colors at a time……………………….I know you will love the new FANTASY FISH…………..If you got compliments with the original…..just wait…………………………..enjoy………………….much Love…………………………….Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: THERE IS A NEW FISH SWIMMING UP STREAM

white for sure to start.....maybe the red.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I never quite liked the other fishes....everyone raved and I just couldn't feel what they saw in them.  But, these.....I am loving!!  White, blue & red are calling my name!  Thank you for posting!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Comes up as sold out.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

A sign of a revitalized Louis Dell'Olio! 

Love this!

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Comes up as sold out.

It will be presented probably this month or February. QVC always shows items that aren’t entered into their system yet as ‘sold out’ instead of ‘unavailable at this time’. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Comes up as sold out.

@Group 5 minus 1 This Fish Necklace is not sold out - Louis just posted the Sneak Peek on his Blog to let us know it’s coming soon.....someone will post here on the Forum once this beautiful necklace is entered into the Q’s system.

Respected Contributor

These are just fabulous. They make me long for the summer in a white Tee and these fun fish!