Regular Contributor

THE ZODIAC NECKLACE

[ Edited ]

…………………….I think we are all intrigued by the mystical, and what the universe has to predict for each one of us….I have never been one to hold any strong belief in Horoscopes, though it is always fun to read what your horoscope says. With each daily news paper, and monthly magazine that had a horoscope page, Jac would gleefully read what was in store for us. You couldn’t help but wonder if you should take any of it to heart. Jac believed more than I did, and she went to a few “readers”. She insisted I go to one of them, this very nice but strange man. He was eerily accurate with Jac, and likewise with me. At the time a lot of what he said did not make sense, but so much of what he did say came to pass. He predicted I would work for QVC [not mentioned by name], but when it happened Jac and I knew it was what he predicted. He predicted health problems that too came to pass. Jac’s main interest was to find out everything she could about her mother, but that wasn’t always what he saw or told her about. She wrote everything down and would come home and read it all back to me. Then he disappeared….never to be seen or heard of again?….We often wondered what happened to this strange spirit….. Years and years ago, when I was in my 20’s, there was this huge machine in Grand Central Station that told you your future. You had to give the machine your exact time and place of birth. I don’t remember the name of this machine, maybe one of you does. My best friend and I went there and entered our info for a small fee….why not. Weeks later the results came to my apt. It was a very in dept detailed scroll, more information than I thought I would receive. Over the years I have realized that the predictions it made have come true. It predicted Jac and I would be together, and I wouldn’t even meet her until years later! Of course it didn’t mention her name, but there was no doubt in my mind years that Jac was the one that was described in these pages…..Somewhere , in my many moves, this scroll was lost…..I would love to be able to reread it now……So, I guess I am a skeptical believer……Many of you request if I can make certain things and when I can, and the buyer likes it, I will gladly get it done….Kate, a while back asked for a…..ZODIAC NECKLACE….I was able to do it, and it turned out fabulously!………….Each medallion is double sided….on one side the symbol, as shown above, and on the other side the pictorial of each symbol………..I learned something creating this necklace. I always thought, like a birth stone for each month, there would be a specific stone for each sign of the Zodiac……not so…….Since one’s sign can span between two months there is no one stone. For instance I’m a Leo which starts on July 23rd and ends August 23rd. When I did research on a stone color what I found out is it was a range of colors for each sign……so I just picked the color I liked best. What was also interesting was that the colors didn’t overlap from sign to sign so choosing a single color for each medallion wasn’t difficult……The necklace consists of all TWELVE ZODIAC SIGNS in Russian Gold. The discs have the look of being created by putting a stamp in hot liquid gold….similar to the way hot wax stamps are made. The shape of each disc is slightly different…..This is a wonderful ONE OF A KIND PIECE that was deigned by me so there will be no others anywhere. It is also a great conversation piece, and I’m sure many will want to take a close look and find their sign…………………………

enjoy……………..much Love…………….LouisTV1-700x394.jpg

………………….On the reverse side of each medallion is the pictorial symbol for each sign with the name……Sorry, the Sagittarius photo is a little blurry, but it’s a beautiful depiction of the ARCHER with his bow and arrow. Each depiction is beautifully executed……………….I’m sure you will enjoy looking at each symbol just because they are wonderfully done……..You really have two necklace, because you can wear it on either side!………………………………enjoy……………………..much Love………………………..LouisZodiac2-700x394.jpg

Valued Contributor

I must have this, I'm a Libra but most of my family are Leos. I can't wait.

Honored Contributor

White gold would look nice too.

Respected Contributor

I like it.  Thanks for posting, @clarika ! 

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to buying this one!