Trusted Contributor

“THE ASYMMETRICAL HEM WK TUNIC”

[ Edited ]

lace cardi20

lace cardi19

lace cardi18

lace cardi17

………………It seems like many many moons ago that I first posted these pictures for you….Well…..the TUNIC SWEATER with the ASYMMETRICAL HEM has finally been posted on the QVC Linea site! The style # is A263355….the colors…….NAVY………..SAGE……TEAK…..CINNAMON…..all beautiful, season-less sweaters…..The FREE FORM BEAD and METAL LINK necklace, J317652, was made for these sweaters……the OLIVE on the SAGE……..the GREY on the TEAK……and the ROOT BEER on the CINNAMON……Of course now the DINGLE DANGLE necklaces, J325473, and the FALLING LEAVES necklaces, J325475….have all arrived in all four colors so there is so much to choose from to change the look every time you wear one of the sweaters….. It’s like being a kid in a candy store!….After all….isn’t that what accessories are all about?………………………………..enjoy……………………………much Love……………………….Louis

This time, I have all four posted!  I picked up the navy but that teak is calling me.  I have the WK cardigan in the teak/black stripe and it's a stunner!

Valued Contributor

Re: “THE ASYMMETRICAL HEM WK TUNIC”

ABM...Are you being a smarty pants? Yes, you sure did a great job, proud of you. All 4, who knew! No one could do it better! A+++ You and JJM!

I ordered the teak/black striped cardigan and absolutely love the TEAK color. I ordered teak, sage and cinnamon. There is a thread about this top already without your spiffy pictures and I mentioned Louis confirmed the sleeves are 3/4; not full length as stated under the description on QVC's post.

I'm going to have one of my kids sit down with me and show me how to do picture transfer. We don't do this stuff at work.

Respected Contributor

How do you guys think this would look over jeans? I got one of those ribbbed bottom sweaters and the lumps of jeans (the waistband, pockets, etc) showed through and didn't look good. I wear jeans a lot so don't want this if it would only look good over flat/smooth topped pants/skirts, if you know what I mean.

Anyone want to push me towards the cinnamon or sage? I'm fair/warm, golden blonde. I like that the sage is more like an aloe, not muddy or grey like sage can be. But the cinnamon is so pretty too...
Trusted Contributor

mjunkie, I just bought a pair of pull-on Jag jeans from the Nordstrom sale for this very reason.  The waist and hips are completely smooth, but otherwise they are just like regular jeans.  Knits lie smoothly and you absolutely cannot tell that they are pull-ons unless you lift up your shirt.

Just a thought...

Valued Contributor

Vac, could you tell me which style of Jag jeans you got from the Nordstrom sale.  I am tempted to buy a pair, but not sure which one would be best.  Also, how was the fit---true to size??? Thanks so much in advance!

KK

Respected Contributor

@vac

Thanks so much for the idea. Hopefully I can make it to Nordstroms to check them out. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

@HAPPY LADY

Happy Lady I would never tease you! At least I don't think I would- wink, wink.  I picked up the navy but I'm unsure of the others due to my coloring.  I'm definitely a winter, so the cooler shades look best.  I find the cinnamon intiguing  though...

Respected Contributor

I am purchasing the navy to go with the new Linea navy pull on ankle pants that are so sensational. I asked Louis if they matched. He said not exactly, but they are the same hue in blue so they look good together. The pants are slightly lighter in color. I have trips planned in October. This outfit will be a good packing travel outfit!

Trusted Contributor

Hi, LL's.  Could someone tell me the difference between stone & teak?  I felt stone was too cool a color for me, but hoping teak might work better. Tia.

Trusted Contributor

Vac,  how is the fit on those Jag pull on jeans? They are an online purchase only and the sizing prompt says to size up one size.? How did they do for you? Or compare to Linea pant sizing? Thanks!