Trusted Contributor

THANKS to all here who posted on my Suggestion Box thread as well as in other places requesting our own designated forum!

And THANKS to those of you who rounded up other posters to contribute to the effort!

And THANKS to QVC for listening to us and taking us seriously!

Valued Contributor

@barbara in Virginia wrote:

THANKS to all here who posted on my Suggestion Box thread as well as in other places requesting our own designated forum!

And THANKS to those of you who rounded up other posters to contribute to the effort!

I 2nd this!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor
Thanks for doing this Barbara. QVC that was fast.
Honored Contributor

@buddylou wrote:

I 2nd this!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Wen (hair care) girl, who wanted her Wen forum back, a big thank you to you!!!

The Linea ladies spearheaded the fight that got some key forums -- including the Wen forum -- back!!!

Thanks again, and congrats on getting your Linea forum back!!! 

-- bebe, a very happy WennerSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia

A big thanks to YOU for queuing up the thread that got QVC's attention to bring back the Linea Forum. I have to say, I'm both surprised and impressed that QVC turned this around so quickly. Kudos to them for listening & showing they care about their customers & restoring these special QVC communities.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Barbara, for your part in getting the Linea Forum restored, and thanks to Q for fast action!

Trusted Contributor

Happy to get the ball rolling!

Linea Ladies are THE BEST!!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks to Barbara, and the Linea Ladies and the other posters who contributed to this and thank you QVC for caring enough. It is so much appreciated.