Respected Contributor

Re: Sweater bags discussed in heather grey thread

[ Edited ]

Kate,  I agree with you about some with control issues drive people away.   Some do not want to talk any subject with them even if that subject is something they know very well.   We can't even offer facts that is well known.... about an item being talked about in a topic,....... but they have no clue about that information on that item they  scream at us.     

I think your idea of a topic about neat ideas of how to pack when we travel for the day, weekend, weeks or even months could be helpful.

Valued Contributor

Topic on how to pack using new systems is an excellent idea we could all use to update our systems and would so enjoy reading and participating in. Would love to see it posted where it should be under Fashion or Community Chat. This store is to sell Linea and would not reach the majority of  customers who want to buy packing systems. I travel every other week out of the country and have great packing systems and if I posted about them my post would be over in Community Chat where my post would be read by many QVC customers interested in packing suggestions and systems. (I would probably mention here on Linea to go over to the Community Chat forum and see.) 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

....count me out.

Honored Contributor

I would make one more suggestion to add the same thread re: packing systems to the Home forum too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I would make one more suggestion to add the same thread re: packing systems to the Home forum too.

That's an excellent idea JJM....in the previous fashion forum there were many cross over buyers who would suggest mixing different designers fashions together and how to pack, store, repair and clean clothing items and I really learned a lot from all the savy shoppers. I never thought of adding the Home forum but that does make sense. Have a great weekend. 

Respected Contributor

It does not feel good to keep being told how to do something and how not to do something.   

I think I will hang out in another forum topic.  

Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

It does not feel good to keep being told how to do something and how not to do something.   

I think I will hang out in another forum topic.  

I hear you ... and that's mostly what I do. I was also chased away by 'well meaning' commenters.

Enjoy your LDO items and have a marvelous weekend. Life is to be enjoyed and savored ... living well and being happy ... is awesome.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Kate,   Have a wonderful week-end.  

Heck have a wonderful life.  (smile)  

See you around.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this thread! I ordered some today. Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

So you pack whisper knits in here not for winter but to help you organize better?

Don't they wrinkle more? Just trying to understand -thanks