Valued Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I would buy them in a cotton crop pant for fun along with lots of summery colors. Some catelogues have color crops and Capri pants for summer. I would buy Louis' colors in a split second. I keep adding more and more black and netural colors. I could open my on boutique! Don't really need any more. Colors would be fun like yellow, bright pink, green and turquoise with white tees.

Me, too, but LDO hasn't done a cotton pant that wasn't a knit and in classic neutrals in a long time, so we're in the very small minority here. I have bright colored cotton crops & ankle pants in some of these colors as well, and love them for summer. They're fun & look great with T shirts & sneakers.

Esteemed Contributor

I just realized that I was wrong when I said that I only buy neutral bottoms.  Five years ago Louis had a slim ankle jean that came in white, indigo, aqua, and bright yellow.  I loved the fit and the light weight fabric, so I ended up buying two pairs in each color.  I'm still wearing those jeans, which have held up beautifully.  So given the right incentive, I guess I do sometimes buy colored pants.  But I still save them for very casual wear.  And I really don't think I'd be tempted by kelly green pants.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags I also bought double of those in aqua and white.  Wear them all the time!  I wish they would come back, the fit was PERFECT.

Valued Contributor

Sorry, no grass green pants for me. It would put me in mind of Mr Green Jeans on tv from the Captain Kangroo show from my childhood. 

Esteemed Contributor

No I would not.

Esteemed Contributor

@mary0129 : I had those same pants. They were so well made. I just donated them at the end of last summer when I moved. I lost weight and they were too big. In addition, I really liked them best with white tops, which I do not wear that often, proving again that green pants are not a good value for me unless they are olive green, which I seem to have an entire Linea wardrobe of.

Super Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to survey for Louise.  No green pants for me.

Frequent Contributor

I did buy the dark forest green and the red ponte last year, but would not be interested in a grass green color...