Honored Contributor

Summer Session for Linea Fans

[ Edited ]

Who's here?  Antonella probably has sold me on my tenth ombre top.  She looks like "St. Tropez" in it, just as Louis said.

ETA:  Please detour to Somertime's thread.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Summer Session for Linea Fans

@golding76 wrote:

Who's here?  Antonella probably has sold me on my tenth ombre top.  She looks like "St. Tropez" in it, just as Louis said.

Oh geez, @golding76 I couldn't decide- AGAIN! So all three new colors are on the way.

Super Contributor

I'm here had to go re-look at the new white shirt.  Then I order it.   

Trusted Contributor

I just can't get enough moss crepe! I had to have the iris and of course, the black. I love the longer length on this top. What a great transitional piece for the upcoming cool weather.

Respected Contributor

Moss crepe is so fabulous!  This new top with the high slits on sides is classic perfection, wish I could get all 3 colors but will have to choose just one.

I second the cheers for Antonella; wow, she looks stunning.

Honored Contributor

I have 5 or 6 of the ombre tops but find I wear them very seldom.  They re too lightweight for winter but too hot for summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got an ombre top, but now I'm having second thoughts because of what previous poster said. I had hoped to wear it in summer with Capri pants.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Auntg,

I think it depends on if you personally run hot or cold and if you live in an area that sometimes has cool summer days and/or nights.

I'm almost always cold, so I am comfortable in these tops unless it is the dog days of summer.  However, even on very warm days, such as today in my area, I wear them.  In fact, I wore that green one from two years ago (I think) today, and it was extremely warm today. 

Most places are air-conditioned, and I particularly enjoy them then.

This is a personal decision -- so I am not going to talk you into your top if it would be too hot for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG , I agree with @golding76 . Depending on your own personal comfort level would determine wearing these fabulous ombre tops. That being said, I wear mine very comfortably in the summer heat when most of my time is inside with AC. Same goes for the colder months here in the midwest. I've worn these beauties year round and find I can layer if needed during the winter and haven't encountered any issues with comfort or warmth. I have sized up to a small with my recent purchases though. Just that little bit of extra room has enhanced my personal comfort, especially during warmer months and I find the garment to be even cooler for me. HTH ♡♡♡.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I run ‘hot’ in the summer so these ombré tops work in early spring or late fall for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼