Trusted Contributor

Ordered the blue. I second @gardensla .  It does look light and breezy.

Trusted Contributor

Don't care for the long shirtails.  for that price you should get two??

Esteemed Contributor

I received my summery espresso shirt a couple of days ago and I love it.  Great coverage and it is very lightweight and yes breezy.  I ordered my regular size xl since I am buty but not not hippy the sides lay nice and flat.

Just a fair warning for those that don;'t like to iron you will need to steam or iron this shirt.  I for one don't mind because my iron and ironing board stay up year round I even iron my tee shirts if they are wrinkled and I have to go out.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  What's an iron? Woman LOL

I prefer a hand held steamer.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom- I know, I know I say the same thing every time I iron and I own a steamer as well go figure.  I keep both in my spare bedroom....I guess out of habit which I am working on breaking likenreal soon.

Respected Contributor

I had a lovely Sunday surprise!  The mail person delivered my Linea order this morning, such fast shipping and nicely packaged and bagged.

The blue striped shirt A379908 is beautiful, fits perfectly, breezy and summery, exactly how I pictured it from Louis's detailed description.  I love the fabric, so soft and light, a whisper of a shirt.  The pockets are a great functional and design feature, and I am one who loves the handkerchief hem, the long shirt tails.  So languid and casual, so easy.  

Also received A392610, the ponte petite cropped pants in Linen, a total spur-of-the-moment purchase, and they are also spot on perfect.  Lovely straw color, fit is great, and they look wonderful with the new shirt, and everything else too as the color is such a summery neutral.

I admit to not having fallen for any of the shorter length ponte pants before now, but I tried these in black to go with the windowpane shirt big deal, and wow, amazing, then ordered the Loden but forgot to get them in petite and they still were, yes, amazing.  Now the Linen color and I MUST stop!  The fit and fabric are a step above, definitely. Easy chic.

So I have the perfect summer casual outfit for just about anything, and now must press the shirt, steam the pants and mix these into my considerable Linea wardrobe.....!

Regular Contributor

Re: Striped Shirt Posted!

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 @JustJazzmom 

So many Linea Ladies praise the steamers and you have me ready to buy.  Smiley Happy

Any brand recommendations?

Honored Contributor

@CGee wrote:

So many Linea Ladies praise the steamers and you have me ready to buy.  Smiley Happy

Yes, Bed Bath & Beyond has for $20 the Conair Garment Steamer. 

They used to carry the Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Mini (which I own) but it looks like it's not sold anywhere. Not even Amazon has it. Target has the Conair one for less $. Looks similar to the Mangano one.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@CGee wrote:

Yes, Bed Bath & Beyond has for $20 the Conair Garment Steamer. 

They used to carry the Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Mini (which I own) but it looks like it's not sold anywhere. Not even Amazon has it. Target has the Conair one for less $. Looks similar to the Mangano one.

I own the Joy Mangano steamer.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the steamer info @Luvitorleaveit1 and @JustJazzmom !