Respected Contributor

Re: Striped Kimono - New Colour Posted!

[ Edited ]

My kimono, plus the tobacco slim leg pant, have been in process since 6/15 and returns are taking 4-6 weeks to process, if they're not lost. QVC is struggling more than usual, but other retailers have now figured out how to process & deliver after months of Covid 19 readjustments. QVC seems to be getting worse, which is surprising since online shopping/delivery has been their business model from the get go! They should be insanely good at it by now and leading the way!!!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO 

I agree they should have figured it out by now.  The only other retailer that is as bad is Talbots.  J. Crew, Anthropolgie, Anne Taylor, Nordstrom, etc. have all figured it out.  I have no outstanding orders with QVC and have received my refunds from returns so unless something really "speaks" to me I am going to leave it at that.  .  

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO 

I agree they should have figured it out by now.  The only other retailer that is as bad is Talbots.  J. Crew, Anthropolgie, Anne Taylor, Nordstrom, etc. have all figured it out.  I have no outstanding orders with QVC and have received my refunds from returns so unless something really "speaks" to me I am going to leave it at that.  .  

@DiAnne 

I'm also holding back from purchasing anything further from QVC. 

I agree with you on the retailers you mentioned. Talbots is typically slow, but now it's beyond ridiculous. I've stopped buying at this point. I really do have enough in my closet, and with the uncertainties of the economy and this pandemic, this is the time to be happy with what we already have and save our money. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO  The tobacco slim ankle pants I ordered on 6/15 & it shipped from Ontario, CA. It arrived on 6/26 on the East Coast. 

They are lovely & look great below the desert striped kimono.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO  The tobacco slim ankle pants I ordered on 6/15 & it shipped from Ontario, CA. It arrived on 6/26 on the East Coast. 

They are lovely & look great below the desert striped kimono.

@JustJazzmom 

Good to hear you are liking the pants and thanks for letting me know the shipping details. Nice to have another color option than just black to wear with the desert kimono. Love that pant.

My tobacco pants are STILL in process, ordered the same day as yours. Same for the new kimono. Maybe mine are coming from a different warehouse, since we're located in different parts of the country. Who knows. At this point, I really wish I could cancel.

Contributor

I ordered my Kimono on 6/16 and it still hasn't shipped.  I emailed the "Social Team" since you can't actually call customer service, and was told it would ship either yesterday or today.  So far it hasn't.  I have never received an email saying that shipping has been delayed like I have with other items.  I originally contacted the Social Team because the two Anniversary Bracelets I had ordered (shipped separately) seemed to be stuck in different cities in my state; one for 10 days and the other for 7 days. I don't seem to have great luck with Mail Innovations-it seems to be very slow.  

I don't know what is happening with QVC.  I realize that there is a pandemic but other companies seem to have overcome shipping obsticles.  I have ordered from large companies and small companies over the last 3 months and not a single one of them has held on to my merchandise for 16 days before shipping.  I asked to cancel my Kimono order but was told that they couldn't-why not??  I am utterly frustrated.  If I didn't love Linea so much, I would quit shopping at QVC after 27 years.

kate

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kate, I am sorry you are having such problems. If I were you, since you can't get any satisfaction or updates from the Q, I would notify the credit card company used (hope it is not a Q card) and tell them you still have not received the item and ask them to cancel payment. That might be enough for the Q to give you some. answers.

I was lucky with my kimono. Mine ordered 6//15 and arrived finally on 6/27. I received the blue kimono and it is lovely. Hope this order gets resolved for you.