Respected Contributor

Straw & Sapphire Elongated Top & Tank! New Carnival necklace in Linen & Silver, too!

[ Edited ]

……………………………Two of my favorite pieces have been reordered and are now avail. The GAUZE CREPE ELONGATED SHIRT, A302565, and the CREPE GAUZE TANK with POCKETS, A302566, are here in the new color…………STRAW………..a soft pale neutral. It looks great with the DARK SAND CREPE GAUZE PANT, A354006, above………The CARNIVAL NECKLACE, J354006, in the new LINEN color with SILVER accents matches perfectly. The silver hoop is the perfect compliment to the necklace……………I love everything about this elongated shirt. The classic shirt collar with stand, the yoke and epaulettes, the roll-up sleeve with button tab, bust darts, the breast patch pockets with button flaps, the band pockets with stitched down pocket bags, the placket button front, and the side slits…..are all of the details that add up to make one fabulous garment. The WORKMANSHIP is SUPERB! It definitely has a SAFARI vibe…….The SCOOP NECK TANK also has band pockets and side slits. These are pieces to be worn not only matched, but also mixed with other colors and prints. Mix these colors with black, navy, grey etc etc., but it’s the cool combination of STRAW and DARK SAND that says chic sophistication to me……If you are a neutral gal….then this is for you!…………………………………enjoy……………much Love…………………….Louis

“THE SAPPHIRE ELONGATED SHIRT & TANK”

…………………….SAPPHIRE, SAPPHIRE and more SAPPHIRE…….there is just something about this BLUE!….. These are the last Sapphire pieces for the season. The Crepe Gauze takes dyes beautifully, and i could have hoped for a better result. The shirt and tank with White or Ivory pants……is a simple combination, but it’s simply bold and beautiful….The Crepe Gauze is a season-less fabric, and with a little imagination you will discover many ways to wear the Sapphire pieces. Just by adding a black top under the shirt and a black bottom or maybe the MATCHING SAPPHIRE PANT, A265615, and a shoe boot like the Marc Fisher, A342742 or my favorite, A344065, you can wear it immediately. Linea Navy and Charcoal Grey are two other options to winterize the Sapphire Blue solids. For my southerns there is no question that these are year round garments. The two new SAPPHIRE SWEATERS also work as alternatives to create different looks. Wear the tank with the new SAPPHIRE WILD FLOWER RUFFLE SKIRT. The colors blend perfectly…..There are so may ways to accessorize….ALL of the new jewelry works beautifully……like the Silver or Russian gold organic bead necklace with white cords, or if your wearing a black bottom….the black cords…… the Tortue set in any color, the Fantasy Fish where you can play with ALL colors, the Gunmetal Tassel pendant, and something bold like the Tangiers set above…..and that’s just a start….Can’t you just see yourself strolling in this carefree outfit……knowing you look great…………………………..enjoy………………………much Love……………………………….Louis