Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I was looking at all the postings regarding QVC's decision to end it's relationship with Linea.  I'm a numbers lady.............approximately 210 (some are multiplies from the same person)  responses with comments on the postings, 1470 responded with hearts which means 1260 chose not to leave a comment.

Ladies..........that's a high volume!  Can you imagine if QVC received over 1,000 feedback. emails or phone calls regarding QVC's decision!!!!  I don't remember how many responses QVC received from us the last time we protested their decision.  Maybe, @barbara in Virginia remembers.

I firmly believe, we have a powerful voice and we should be heard regardless of the outcome.  Their decision is not only a disservice to Louis but to us as well by not acknowledging our needs and likes as a part of their customer base with a heavy buying power as a group.

I'm sorry if you feel I am belaboring the point, so accept my apologies to those I might annoy..................I feel so strongly regarding this.

Once again and for the last time.............let QVC know either by email, a phone call to Corporate or use this link for feedback.  Thank you all very much!

https://qvc.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8fee9Dqn93En5it?DeviceType=Desktop&CurrentURL=https%3A%2F%2...

Respected Contributor

Re: Something to think about!

if you are truly a "numbers person" then you would know that QVC would never drop a vendor that was making them money. Never.  1000 responses is nothing, how many millions of shoppers every day buy from QVC?  Millions.

Respected Contributor

I don't think that you are belaboring the point at all. And I agree that if those who shop the Linea line write to QVC at least they will hear your voice. However I think the reason to discontinue a line has more to do with how it sells and how much QVC profits from the line. They really don't care if 1200 people will miss him. It is all about $$. That's the bottom line for most businesses. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum   Linea is a small boutique collection, always has been.  It cannot be compared against the larger volume vendors on QVC and QVC is well aware of that fact.

This is not the first time Mike George has made this decision.    I do believe that a response of 1,000 customers for only one individual vendor packs a lot of weight.

But everyone has their own opinions.

Super Contributor

I sent an email to the link you provided.  I sincerely hope this will help open QVCs eyes.  Linea has been my go to fashion line for decades.

Trusted Contributor

I sent them my response a couple of days ago.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I totally understand the $$$$ question, but for over 20 years Linea has made QVC money with the apparel, jewelry and tights. I find it hard to believe that there aren't many other brand still on QVC that have a smaller volume. Some of these brand new brands can't possibility have developed the track record Linea has in such a short time, and some of these so called "celebrity" brands [we all know who they are] are just there for the hype. If Linea got the time slots and exposure these other brands got his $$$ would rise. I can't remember a show on later than 1pm in years. They doomed Linea with their lack of attention to promote lesser companies. If it was so horrible they wouldn't have kept it for 20 years.

Trusted Contributor

Consider it done, Somertime! Thanks for the link. 

Honored Contributor

I remember that some years back, linea and QVC talked split and that didn’t happen.  

This is time I am wondering if Louis truly wants to continue.  We all know he is old enough to retire if he wants, we know he lost his beloved Jac, and I certainly think we dare assume he is financially okay to retire if he wants or even to try a different endeavor if that’s his goal.

for me, Louis is like the hosts who move on.  I’m sorry to see them leave by choice or otherwise, but that’s it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime : thank you for your post and for making the effort to make it easy for us Linea devotees to share our displeasure once again with the PTB. For the naysayers: nothing was ever changed by denying that change is possible.

Lengthy email submitted. This is all we can do and it's important! We made a difference in the past and we must stand up to show Louis our support once again.He deserves nothing less!