Super Contributor

So what did I buy?

I have the peacock and pink in Ombre Tunic (which I have worn and worn), so do I really need a third? Yes, of course! I have had such a hard time deciding on A, B, or C, but it was Louis presentation that helped me decide.

I  had decided on getting the Alaster before the show begun. It is just so unique (after all it goes with my black seed necklace). When I saw how different the blue was from the peacock, I knew I wanted the blue. I hadn't realized how green is in my peacock tunic was until I saw the two side by side. Then Louis' descrpition of the coral tunic as a sunset was tempting.

All through the show I had all three colors in my cart. The tunic was on ez-pay and $4 off the  second (alreay there) and the third (what should I do?). When the sold out sign came on, I pushed the buy button, thinking I can cancel if I have buyers remorse.

I can't believe that I got all three colors and I have no buyers remorse this morning.

If I wasn't a Linea Lady before yesterday's show. I sure am one now.

Trusted Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

So what did I buy?

I have the peacock and pink in Ombre Tunic (which I have worn and worn), so do I really need a third? Yes, of course! I have had such a hard time deciding on A, B, or C, but it was Louis presentation that helped me decide.

I  had decided on getting the Alaster before the show begun. It is just so unique (after all it goes with my black seed necklace). When I saw how different the blue was from the peacock, I knew I wanted the blue. I hadn't realized how green is in my peacock tunic was until I saw the two side by side. Then Louis' description of the coral tunic as a sunset was tempting.

All through the show I had all three colors in my cart. The tunic was on ez-pay and $4 off the  second (already there) and the third (what should I do?). When the sold out sign came on, I pushed the buy button, thinking I can cancel if I have buyers remorse.

I can't believe that I got all three colors and I have no buyers remorse this morning.

I was not intending to buy another ombre tunic, but when I saw how beautiful the new alabaster color was I quickly snapped it up! I have learned the hard way if you hesitate, then your only option is to begin stalking.  I really only intended on buying the new tanks-which I did in all four colors and the new beach glass necklace and earring set that somehow was not available yet.  I purchased sooo much this past month!  It occurred to me that I literally bought everything that was presented in the show and then some!  I WILL get that necklace... I do believe I'm pretty well set for the summer season.

Respected Contributor

Re: So what did you buy?

[ Edited ]

I purchased prior to on air presentation the alabaster tunic. I own Linea's  black slim ankle pants as well as the sold out Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants.  After receiving the tunic I was pleased at how well both slim ankle pants matched with the tunic.

I also purchased the crepe gauze tunic with the asymetric hem in Navy.  I own the navy  straight leg pant in Linea navy.  I am hoping that since they are both true Linea Navy that they will match. Louis had indicated on his site  that they are a match.  I hope so. I like monochromatic dressing.  The outfit will be a good travel outfit as I can dress up or down with the outfit.

Super Contributor

Culebra wrote: I also purchased the crepe gauze tunic with the asymetric hem in Navy.  I own the navy  straight leg pant in Linea navy.  I am hoping that since they are both true Linea Navy that they will match. Louis had indicated on his site  that they are a match.  I hope so. I like monochromatic dressing.  The outfit will be a good travel outfit as I can dress up or down with the outfit.

What is the number for the pants? Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I kept pondering over the alabaster since it was posted and after I realized how well it would go with so many things it sold out so I will have to check back to see if it comes back in my size.  I loved the way it looked on Leah.

I had already ordered and received the mochaccino dress so I ordered the ivory even though I am trying to stay away from multiples of the same item I couldn't resist this dress.

I was looking forward to the blue glass necklace set though.  Hopefully soon.

I surprised myself even though I passed on a lot of the new and reordered items I still brought quite a few things that were presented no wonder my closet space is tight as a drum!

Respected Contributor

@vickybliss

A273303 Linea Straight leg pants in Navy.  I hope they match also.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've purchased so much already (what a great season of Linea!) including everything making a reappearance on the show, that I didn't add anything to my cart yesterday. I considered getting the tanks, but that length is the same as other tanks I own & doesn't work for me--when I raise my arms, my midriff is on full display! So,the only must-buy item I had on my list was the beach glass set, which I will purchase whenever it's available.

Esteemed Contributor

Mighty tempted by the alabaster ombre top but I already have it in both peacock and pink. Nothing from Monday's show. My most recent keepers: Navy PC crops A288391. Love Linea PC pants, and A276280 crepe gauze zip front jacket in olive. Replacing the same item and color in my new smaller size as this jacket was on clearance.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the crepe gauze dress in moccachino and the boho skirt in sea blue along with the matching safari shirt & tank. I willl be stalking the white pants. So looking forward to another program with Louis, although I have no clue when that will be.

Trusted Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

So what did I buy?

I  had decided on getting the Alaster before the show begun. It is just so unique (after all it goes with my black seed necklace). When I saw how different the blue was from the peacock, I knew I wanted the blue. I hadn't realized how green is in my peacock tunic was until I saw the two side by side. Then Louis' descrpition of the coral tunic as a sunset was tempting.

All through the show I had all three colors in my cart. The tunic was on ez-pay and $4 off the  second (alreay there) and the third (what should I do?). When the sold out sign came on, I pushed the buy button, thinking I can cancel if I have buyers remorse.

@vickybliss

I don't believe that the color of the coral tunic comes across very well on the tv.  It is softer than it appears, imo.  I almost didn't order it last week because of that reason.  I am so glad that I talked myself into buying it.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~