Super Contributor

So now we wait for our toppers to come and pray they fit. I decided on white and blue but ordered one in size 20 and one in 22 and i see those sizes were the most popular or they ordered less inventory in those sizes. Unfortunately that means if I have to exchange one for a larger or smaller size I might be in trouble. The measurements aren't always accurate with the arms and the the posterior area. Wish us luck first person to get it give us a review right away please.

Super Contributor

Re: So now we wait

[ Edited ]

The other things from the show that I ordered have already shipped; no toppers.

The free shipping items from Sunday have already come (one yesterday and one today) 

Amazing,

Honored Contributor

If they're anything like other garments I've ordered recently, we won't have to wait long.  Some have shipped in 24 hours; most 2-3 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The Linea items I ordered on Sunday - Free Shipping Day - shipped on Monday!

I can’t recall ever purchasing so many Linea items as in this Fall Season.

So many new.....yet today, I’m wearing an outfit that’s 7 years old - and still looks like new...

1D7C7240-E944-4033-959E-8A89D441F0B0.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Surprising my Caramel topper and matching turtleneck (sleeveless) are arriving today via UPS! I don't know why that happened, but it's a welcome treat, not to be jammed into my mailbox on this very rainy day!

Honored Contributor

I'm not having much luck.  My topper and a split collar WK sweater are still sitting there today, the fifth day since I placed the order.  I'm rapidly losing my enthusiasm for the whole order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I totally agree Kachina my order is just sitting there and I'm not excited anymore. I love the sneak peeks and planning what I want and the colors and all the prep work. Then the show and ordering if it's going to be sold but I dread the delivery because it takes forever and the the excitement is gone. 

Trusted Contributor

Same here.  I ordered first thing Wednesday morning and still no movement of the sweaters and toppers.  Discouraging to say the least.

Honored Contributor

My toppers and moss crepe top came Saturday. I posted on another thread about the fit, but to sum it up, both fit true to size and both are perfect!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My jackets went from In Process to Preparing Your Order.  Must be new wording.  My EDD is for arrival in two days from now.  That won't happen.  Yes, The Thrill Is Gone.