Respected Contributor

Just watched Louus’s FB Fashion Show from earlier today....the following are Sneak Peeks....coming in August......

The Sleeveless Whisper Knit T-Neck....will coordinate with the WK Deal Cardigan and Long WK Skirt.

A3A7C742-7EB4-4561-8ACC-9F94786028FE.jpeg

A 4-Button Blazer in the Trench Coat Fabric - Louis described it as “Exquisite!”  

It will be available in Black, Plum and Bisque!  Oh goodness, my List is g-r-o-w-I-n-g!

2BF6379C-65F8-4A66-BD8F-C34162B85546.jpeg

DC9B0431-0491-4D45-9064-DC3E3B133534.jpeg

04E3B383-D045-403B-85DD-6D7AF4E979DF.jpeg

There’s are coordinating Pencil Skirt in the Trench Coat Fabric - has a back zipper with elastic on the sides.

5FF45C12-E5F5-4EA4-BC11-4A28ED52542C.jpeg 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peeks from FB Show!

Will the pencil skirt made from the trench coat fabric come in Plum, does anyone know?

Respected Contributor

@golding76  There was no mention made of additional colours for the Skirt.

Respected Contributor

I thought vI herd him say the skirt was coming in the same colors as the jacket. Maybe that's wishful thinking?

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 @golding76  Am so excited about all the new items - I’m missing some of the details.....YES - the Skirt will be available in Black, Plum and Bisque to match the Jacket!  Louis mentions this near the beginning of the Jacket Sneak Peek.

The Trench Coat Fabric Skirt is too short for me - so I will get the WK Long Skirt in all colours (stocking up).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!  I am thrilled the jacket and skirt will come in Plum.  

By the way, I was responding to a post that is now gone, but I still want to offer hope for our future.

Here was my response:

"I hope we can ultimately get our act together in the U.S.  One of my sons has a former classmate who's been living in Europe for about 10 years, first in Marseille, France, where he has an aged grandmother, and most recently (the last four years) in Berlin, Germany. 

His report from Berlin is this:  Life is pretty much 'back to normal.'  Fewer people in venues, etc., but there is a restored lightness of being.  Masks not always worn at this point, but I am supposing the infection rate is low.

So, I hope we will return to normal someday and can wear our beautiful clothing once more."

Respected Contributor

That was a fabulous video on Facebook. yesterday!  It's now posted to his blog:  https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

His videos are wonderful!  So much better than his visits to QVC.  What I love is.......he is able to focus on his current items, takes all the time he needs to point out all the details for each new item without interruptions from call ins, the hosts.

This was a packed show.......all the jewelry that is special priced till Sunday, sneak peaks as well and all shown in his beautiful home!  What a joy!

The new blazer looks fabulous and a lovely addition to your wardrobe.  I am dying for the sleeveless WK turtleneck and skirts both of them................fabulous!

Watch the video...........it will give you all the answers to your questions!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

@golding76 Goldie, I agree. It is stunning to know that an American passport will get you to few places these days as other countries are afraid of our out-of-control virus load here.  I am patiently waiting for my son to be able to go to Canada for more treatments (the only place in the world to get this treatment), but he can't until Canadians feel safe enough to open the border since they have it under much better control there.  It's an odd feeling as an American, as usually our country would have led in the response to something like this in the past.  I have been praying for all of our ICU healthcare providers and hope that our country will turn the corner this coming January.  

Okay, back to Linea....I am so excited for all the new and it seems forever until the next Q show, but the wonderful Facebook show helped so much!  I am curious as to what colors the new faux suede skirt will come in.  Maybe plum and black?  I absolutely LOVE Linea's faux suede.  So soft and comfortable and a bit warmer to wear in the winter so cozy on top everything.  

Take care Goldie.  Hugs to you!

Honored Contributor

Mom2fourboys,

I felt a sadness in my heart when I read that your son is unable to receive the treatment he needs because the treatment is offered only in Canada, and, sadly, Americans are unwelcome there because of our country's inability (as it appears) to get COVID-19 under some sort of control.  What is happening to your son is a disgrace.  We are a wealthy country with so many resources, but somehow, working for the greater good of all is a concept some do not understand or wish to embrace.

May this demon virus get wrestled to the ground here (and everywhere) and your son be able to get the treatment he needs. 

My prayers and best thoughts are that the virus fizzles here, Canada soon opens its doors again to its southern neighbors and your son can be helped. 

You will, of course, be wearing Linea as you cross the border.