Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek of the New Maltese Cross Necklace Set

In Gold Ox only---will be sold as a 2 necklace set. Love it! I'll be buying for sure!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek of the New Maltese Cross Necklace Set

Here we go again!

Honored Contributor

Not my cup of tea.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Love it

Honored Contributor

this is an easy pass for me because i dont care for his gold ox colored jewelry.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

A beauty for sure.  And I love Maltese crosses.   I have several pins that I love to wear with tweeds in the cold weather months.  Sometimes I wear two together!  There is something very Renaissance about them.

Respected Contributor

I keep coming back to look at these pictures. I can't believe we are able to get such fabulous clothes and jewelry at such reasonable prices, which I'm pretty sure these will be.The clothes in the better stores is way up there in price, and the Linea jewelry, which I love, has no comparison at these prices. I can't wait to place my orders.

Super Contributor

I love this piece! Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he have some similar pieces a few years back? I didn’t know about the line then, but always wanted to have a Maltese cross. I live that antique finish in gold that he does. I’m loving everything Merlot this year as well. My first fall season with Linea! Yeah!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

reggiesmommy,

You are correct, Louis did have Maltese crosses with gold over black, burgundy or a deep green.  I bought one of them.

The look was entirely different from this one, which is stunningly independent of the previous Maltese cross's look.

Like Marilyn, I am delighted that I am able to buy such fashionable, gorgeous clothes and jewelry at a reasonable price.

So much is lackluster these days and pricey, to boot!  

Respected Contributor

Just beautiful! Reminds me of the Byzantine suite Louis did a few years ago, which is among my all-time favorites. I have every piece and wear them often throughout the fall/winter. I will be adding these gorgeous necklaces. Nowhere can you find something as special and spectacular at any price.