Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek of Berber Necklaces up on LDO Blog!

They all look fabulous! 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful!  I'll have a honey one please!  

Honored Contributor

In 2013 (or around that year), I was still getting to know the buying habits of the Linea Ladies.  Louis offered several long necklaces in jewel tones (with large gold spacers) in addition to what he called a "Root Beer."  To my mind, Root Beer would be last to go and I had yet to warm up to silver with amber-like colors.   Nor had I been introduced to the magic that Louis could create with grey pieces of clothing coordinated with amber or light tobacco, etc., clothing.

Clearly, I had a lot to learn from the Maestro.

After I understood the sublime beauty of those two colors together, I rued often that I lost out on the Root Beer necklace.  This new Berber necklace in amber and silver will more than make up for not having that necklace.from 2013.

Respected Contributor

Goldie76 - I have the Root Beer Necklace - it’s a Beauty!  Will order the Honey when they get posted - and am drawn to the Blue!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're breaking my heart all over again, Seka.

LOL

I still love that necklace!

...but I think I will like the Berber more.

Respected Contributor

These are stunning. Honey and blue for me, too.

Frequent Contributor

@golding76  The root beer necklace is listed on ebay -- this is your chance!  Smiley Happy  

Valued Contributor

I was lucky to get the root beer necklace. It's a beauty.

Trusted Contributor

Christmas will be coming for my daughter in law!  I'll get her the Honey/

Valued Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

In 2013 (or around that year), I was still getting to know the buying habits of the Linea Ladies.  Louis offered several long necklaces in jewel tones (with large gold spacers) in addition to what he called a "Root Beer."  To my mind, Root Beer would be last to go and I had yet to warm up to silver with amber-like colors.   Nor had I been introduced to the magic that Louis could create with grey pieces of clothing coordinated with amber or light tobacco, etc., clothing.

Clearly, I had a lot to learn from the Maestro.

After I understood the sublime beauty of those two colors together, I rued often that I lost out on the Root Beer necklace.  This new Berber necklace in amber and silver will more than make up for not having that necklace.from 2013.

Goldie, there was one recently for sale on ebay. You might want to check and see if it's still available. I know you've been lamenting this loss to your jewelry wardrobe for a long time now.