Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek of Bedouin Necklace Set is Up on LDO Blog!

@Marlyn1 Thanks for your post, I bought the beaded necklaces!  I wouldn't have searched for them without your post, because in my experience these threads are posted well before the items are up for sale, so big thanks!  It would have been good if you had tagged me, it was just my luck to return to the post.  Louis appears mostly during the day while I work, and I miss his presentations.  I see his designs mostly when I browse "new," which now takes a lot more time, which I haven't had.

Fishing around for the new necklace, I saw this one

j352559.001.jpeg

which has links with designs that are identical to an Anne Klein necklace I bought in the early nineties.  The scale was smaller, but the link designs the same.  Very pretty....

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Love all the jewelry, though the pictures could be better.  I may need to shop fast when it is posted,

They were up for order yesterday!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

NYClatinalaw Louis has said that necklace came from  one he did at Anne Klein. He often reproduces things from the AK Couture jewelry line. If you look on Ebay under Anne Klein Couture Jewelry you will see a few real couture pieces and they are in the hundres of $$$. Your original would probably be in that category.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Maxine49 I did order already!  Beautiful!  My post is just above yours.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Marlyn1 , I should check it out.  I remember speaking with some work colleagues of millenial age 4 or 5 years ago about 80s 90s jewelry and telling them I had kept some of my better fashion jewelry pieces somewhere, and they told me they would be popular now. Since I have no children, I was thinking about giving them their choice of pieces, but before I got to it we all switched jobs.  Maybe it is time to check my storage...

Regular Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Love the Striped Kimono Jacket.....coming in July!

It caught my eye as well @Seka!😍

Regular Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Marlyn1 Thanks for your post, I bought the beaded necklaces!  I wouldn't have searched for them without your post, because in my experience these threads are posted well before the items are up for sale, so big thanks!  It would have been good if you had tagged me, it was just my luck to return to the post.  Louis appears mostly during the day while I work, and I miss his presentations.  I see his designs mostly when I browse "new," which now takes a lot more time, which I haven't had.

Fishing around for the new necklace, I saw this one

j352559.001.jpeg

which has links with designs that are identical to an Anne Klein necklace I bought in the early nineties.  The scale was smaller, but the link designs the same.  Very pretty....

Gorgeous @NYCLatinaMe.