Respected Contributor

Love Moss Crepe!  Haven’t decided which colour.

041BCCFB-840E-4DCF-B1D0-E25DF84B9A74.jpeg

…..The DRAPED WRAP NECK TOP  is something I have been wanting to do for a long time….A384501 is the style number of this MOSS CREPE KNIT TOP…This is the last new apparel item for the month of Oct…..I wanted it to look like you wrapped a scarf snugly around your neck and across your chest. It has to be draped just right, and have just the right tension…..not too loose where the drapes just droop, and not too tight so it’s uncomfortable. There is a RETRO HOLLYWOOD LOOK to this top that reminds me of glamorous movie stars of the past….There are stitched pleats starting at the back neck, and as they come around just passed the shoulder seam they are released to form drapes……..The front and back of the top has PANEL SEAMING which create a body grazing shape. The draped sections are sewn into the panel seams in the front. Make sure when you put it on the seam allowances on the panels where there is the connection are going in the right direction so they lay as smoothly as possible…..there is some thickness at the join from the layers of fabric…… The drapes should fit close to the neck so there is a little tension for the drapes to fall correctly……The sleeves are straight, long and finished with a simple hem. Since this top is in the Moss Crepe, which has a lot of stretch, you can easily push them up if you like….The draped neckline looks beautiful under so many different necklines. Jackets, and blazers of all shapes look great with this top…..Cardigans get a fashion boost when paired with this top…….Above, I have paired it with the new Tweed V -neck Jacket, and the Bisque riding jacket……The bisque also looks great under both Tartan blazers, and picks up the light color thread that runs through both plaids…..It was also designed to go with the NEW TCF BIG DEAL TOPPER………..Many different types of necklaces work beautifully with this top….Above the Jet Glitterati and the new Bisque Arte Moderne pendant……………enjoy……………………..much Love………………………….Louis

1A4A3AE8-8F18-4235-A5CF-769CA62EE922.jpeg

………………….The Caramel top works with ALL OF THE CARAMEL pieces……Not all of the different fabrics  match perfectly, but they are ALL CLOSE and ALL TONAL….Naturally, it looks great with black, navy and grey, and Caramel looks terrific with espresso brown, olive, and loden, bisque, wine and plum too. This is a color to play with. It also looks perfect with the new Caramel tweed, and if you desire you can create a column of color with a variety of caramel tops and jackets and the caramel SP Pant………………………enjoy……………….much Love………………………Louis

0718B2F5-E7D5-487E-84BA-FF9F63AAB445.jpeg

What a wonderful top in SCARLET RED. Dress it up or down. Use it as a match to your blazers and the new BIG DEAL TOPPER….third picture in from top left. Use it as the perfect accent to your plaids and tweeds, and use it as a contrast to black and bisque as the photo at the upper right…….Really what can’t you wear a beautiful red top with! Come spring wear it with your navy blazer and white trousers…..For the Holidays wear it with a long velvet skirt…..Just wear it with a pair of jeans, a cardigan and boots!…It’s the perfect RED, and the perfect  Scarlet top to add to your Linea collection…………….enjoy…………….much Love……………Louis

521B5454-E187-4086-A971-2319D1ABA9B1.jpeg

………………………There is only one word that completely describes this top in BLACK……………….CHIC………………….enjoy…………….much Love…………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Wrap Neck Top!

Love it - another must have!  Will get the bisque and maybe black.

Respected Contributor

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow that's a beautiful top. I love it

Trusted Contributor

@Seka  I Love it! 👍 Thank you for all your posts!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

Absolutely beautiful in every color!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a pretty top but I wonder why he doesn't venture out with different colors, seems it's always the same pallette??   I do love his clothing though.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains personal information

Respected Contributor

I believe the Lines buyer at QVC chooses the colors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis chooses the colors and plans it all as a coordinating collection for us to choose from. Some of us may like one style over another, but we'll still be able to get the color we need. I think it's a smart way to plan the line.