Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Wood Block Print Pant!

Love Navy and Black together!

5E27CB8B-9643-4CE2-B39A-CD7AEBA2E09A.jpeg

Ladies………….this is a new WONDERFUL pant for so many reasons………….First, the FABRIC…….It is the same fabric as the Tiger Lily print duster, and the most recent stripe KIMONO jacket……Need I say more. This is the first bottom I have done in this fabric and it is terrific…It is super LIGHT WEIGHT….As Fall quickly approaches clothes to transition into the season become paramount….It’s not so much about a change in weather, because it can still be extremely hot, but it’s about an attitude change…Summer colors seem out of place, and a darker pallet takes its’ place…..The pant has a wide leg [not extreme, approx. 11 inches for the XXS], and it’s UNLINED so it is light as a FEATHER. It just drapes and flows. It has an elastic waist band with the center top stitch to prevent twisting, and is a pull-on style….There are POCKETS in this easy flowing languid pant………This pant is PURE COMFORT…..you won’t even know you have them on…….The colors are perfect for spring/summer and perfect for transitioning into FALL……..We all know how horribly hot Aug. Sept and October can be, and you still need clothes that are appropriate for the weather and the season….These will be perfect year round pants for those who live in warm climates like Florida and Southern Cal……..The print was inspired by WOOD BLOCK ARTISAN prints. I have seen prints like this that came from Bali and Tahiti. It also has an ART DECO vibe……The color above is simply called…..NAVY…….but it is so much more. There are subtle shadings that give the print depth. The blue background has life, but is still muted, so there is nothing loud about the print……..I promise you…..you will love wearing these easy relaxed pants…..A351470 is the style number for the reg. and A351471 for the petite…………….You can wear NAVY, BLACK or white easily with the pant. There are blue tops in your closets that I bet coordinate beautifully too…..If you are game….mix it up with a color!……How do you do that??? Pull it together with your accessories. You will be surprised when you see two articles of clothing you thought would never look good together….all of a sudden look incredible just with the right accessory…….The BLACK SHORT SLEEVE TOP to the right is in Moss Crepe, A353587. I first presented this top with the BIG DEAL floral crop pant. It is a great classic length with a nice scoop neck……A true SLEEPER!…It’s the perfect top to show off jewelry…………..The NEW Moss Crepe top to the left is the same body as the very popular OMBRE PRINT TOP, with a few alterations….This new version has a V neckline and the short sleeve. It provides a nice easy silhouette with its’ slightly flared body and high/low hemline. It will cover any issues you may have and help them to disappear!!. The NAVY top above is…..A351469…………..The IRIS NUGGET NECKLACE and EARRING set, J353997, worked too perfectly not to choose. I have used three nugget necklaces…..You know me….I like jewelry layered…………The new pendant to the right is so new I don’t even have a style number yet, but it should be here by the end of Aug. It originally was inspired by an antique religious INCENSE BURNER . I say religious, because they are a different style then an incense burner you may buy for your home. I had it reproduced for my Anne Klein Couture collection, and now once again I’m having it reproduced for you. The top of the pendant actually slides up on the chain……It is in a SILVER OX finish, and will also come in a BRASS OX finish……….This pendant has no season. It’s an object you can wear with anything…………………………..enjoy………………..much Love……………………….Louis

0E8CCBD4-C84D-4C46-ADDE-A9B2EF98ADC1.jpeg

The second color that will be avail in the print is ESPRESSO……….The close ups show the print well….but….NOT THE COLOR. It looks very washed out. The long photos show the color accurately. It is a rich deep mocha brown ground with Espresso detailing……..Considering how well everything I have done in a deep brown has sold, I can only hope these will be no different……..Once again I want to express how SUPER COMFORTABLE these pants are. For those of you who have received the new DILL and OFF WHITE pull-on on pant, and have rightly said how unbelievably comfortable they are……you are in for a treat! Due to the fact that there is no lining…these pants are even more comfortable….if that’s possible….I do not believe you can wear more comfortable pants than these………………To the left you see the new MOSS CREPE top in the new ESPRESSO. The last top I did in the Chocolate Moss Crepe went in a flash. I can only think this espresso top will have the same fate……The espresso is darker than the dk chocolate of last month…This top will look perfect with the Dk. Brown Leather and Knit topper from last fall, or a long cardigan later in the season…..I have chosen three of the KHAKI NUGGET NECKLACES to accessorize the espresso top and print pant…………….To the right is the same top in BLACK, which looks great with the print……..This time I have chosen the CHOCOLATE SCYTHE NECKLACE and EARRING set to accessorize. All the colors of the Scythe are making a return visit….plus one new surprise color!……..I know you will enjoy wearing these pieces now and in the months ahead……………………….much Love…………………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Wood Block Print Pant!

From the way Louis describes it it sounds wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I like the navy print.

Respected Contributor

I WANT that incense burner pendant necklace !!! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love these pants, but sadly I will have to pass.

I unfortunately had to return the floral big deal pants and those other pretty printed crops that came in chili pepper and sapphire. Apparently I have a big behind as what fits in the waist does not fit in the butt. I felt like I had a major wedgie and that is not the look I want.

Does anyone else have this problem? I have struggled my whole life finding pants and jeans that fit correctly and have the proper waist to hip ratio for my body. 😕