Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek- WOW! Faux Suede Trench Big Deal!

@UhRose wrote:

@beach-mom , seka posted this link. It worked for me :

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-Louis-DellOlio-Faux-Suede-Double-Breasted-Trench-Coat.product.A37...

Thanks @UhRose - it worked for me too! Now I just have to decide what color to get! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think I've ever ordered clothing from this line before...but I need a fall coat that can be worn to church or other places where my other jackets are just too casual.  The coat looks beautiful...I ordered the loden...and the price was nice.  Hoping it fits....I went by the measurements,so fingers crossed.

Rakuten is offering 7% back on QVC purchases right now...that is nice, also!

Edited to add:  I see that Rakuten is back to 1% rebate this morning.  🙁

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 of Louis’ trench coats and do not need another. But there’s no way I can pass up this beauty! Deciding between the black and espresso. 

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ  I'm right there with you! I have so many Linea trenches in both lengths (plus other brands!) , but we'll never see a trench like this one again, especially at this price. I just ordered the black and loden. Tempted by all of them, TBH.

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO, exactly!  Simply put, this trench is too gorgeous to pass up!  Right now I’m leaning towards the espresso. Decisions, decisions! 

Respected Contributor

Did anyone see the brief presentation with Jennifer? I wish they spent more time on the colors. Not that it would make my decision any easier...
Respected Contributor

I just watched the video w/Jennifer and now I cannot decide on color, they are all perfection.  This is one gorgeous coat!

Honored Contributor

@author , I'm going to get the espresso. Love that dark, dark brown. 

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate 

Of course you are!  Look at your name!!! Cat Happy

I love the espresso, but the Vino!  The Loden!!  I am going to wait to see them live tonight and then perhaps one will "speak" to me and I can decide.

The black is probably the most vesatile, a classic, casual with a sweater and jeans, and dressed up for a formal occasion.  

Decisions.....

Respected Contributor

@author
I so agree!! Love the colors. And yes, the black is most versatile. But I have other black coats. And I loooove the rich colors!

Hoping one of the models has my coloring. Maybe that’ll help me decide.