Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Tonga Shell Necklace!

Love Black & White combinations!

1C15AF0D-7719-400F-AA59-82F4B22F1E1C.jpeg

…….The “TONGA” shells look like they were carved right out of an Abalone……Each of the twelve shells has a slightly different shape and they will slightly vary in color….as nature made them. They are hung from a delicate GOLD CHAIN, but in between each shell is a small gold bead to separate each shell so they hang properly. An additional shorter GOLD CHAIN hangs above the shells giving a delicate layered look……..It looks great with your more casual attire, but can also dress up a Black or Ivory dress and suit…..The necklace is very comfortable to wear, and is very light in weight. It also lays flat so it will work with all jackets and cardigans…….Above, is the Black Moss Crepe Short sleeve scoop neck with the new IVORY zip front trouser…..Then pull out every color top you have and the new Tonga shell necklace will be perfect….and so easy……Where most shell jewelry connotes spring and summer, I think this can easily be worn year round, as pearls can……….I have used the classic GOLD HOOP to finish it off…….J488257 is the style number and it is avail NOW!!!…………………..enjoy…………………..much Love…………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Tonga Shell Necklace!

Lovely, Seka!

Trusted Contributor

It's pretty, but for me it's a little too bold.  I guess I don't like to stand out too much and I think with this neckace everyone will be noticing me too much.

Respected Contributor

Love this necklace, and I'm sure it will be noticed in a good way. Personally, I think jewelry should compliment what you're wearing. It should be noticed and stand out or what's the reason to wear it? I'm sure the Tonga necklace will become one of my summer favorits.It also looks light.